SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Craigslist question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Craigslist question Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
So if you wanted to cover a larger geographic area other than your town or city can you list in more than one area doing one add. I have not found a way to do that so I am guessing it is not an option.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19187 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
You can though you will need to adjust the text of the ad so the filter does not catch it. You will also need to adjust the manner which the location is noted.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
If you don't have a burner phone, get one!!!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
If you don't have a burner phone, get one!!!

Or Google voice. The two times I've used CL that was a perfect solution, just killed the number after.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Search tempest used to be decent, but it's kind of crappy now...but it does work.

ETA: Are you buying or selling? I use Search Tempest when buying.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
No help for selling but ad hunt'r lets you search CL nationwide to buy.

http://www.adhuntr.com/

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, kinda what I thought.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19187 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post