SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We lost a daughter
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We lost a daughter Login/Join 
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for you and your family.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Praying for your family.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Heartfelt condolences and prayers coming your way, sir.

Class III FFL/SOT firearms dealer

Posts: 3645 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Your have my prayers and deepest sympathy for your loss. May God watch over your family.

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2078 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I am very sad to hear this. No parent should have to live through a child's death. My thoughts are with you.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I cannot even begin to fathom the pain you must be feeling. My deepest condolences.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for comfort and strength in this difficult time.

Posts: 264 | Location: NW Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry that your family has been afflicted by this terrible disease. I know very little about Huntington's, but I will educate myself because of your thread.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I know very little about Huntington's, but I will educate myself because of your thread.
Huntington’s Disease Society of America has good info that I’ve found helpful. My cousin even had to printout info to share with docs & nurses at hospital and hospice as it’s a rare enough disease they didn’t know much about in his little town.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
My condolences for you and your family.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Wow, it definitely took some courage to share this with the forum. You have my most sincere condolences regarding your daughter’s passing and your wife’s ongoing battle. I wish I knew the right words to make this even a tiny bit better.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You and your family are in my prayers. That is not just a saying, I truly mean that. That is a terrible disease that runs in part of my family. You have my sincere condolences.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
Olfuzzy, from what you've shared, it seems you grieved for your daughter prior to last month. It is only from your love for her that you feel a sense a relief that she is now in a better place.

I wish you, your wife and granddaughters all the best and hope that the cure is right around the corner. God bless.

Michael

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
My prayers for you and your family, sir.

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post