SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We lost a daughter
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We lost a daughter Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear of your loss. Can’t even imagine what you are going through. Thoughts and prayers are with you...

Posts: 714 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
My condolences and I will be praying for your family.

Posts: 4077 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss. Is there a good charity that is fighting this battle I can donate a few bucks to in honor of her?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
May her memory be a blessing

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Goddamn man...

I'm so sorry.

If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
There are no words to express how sorry I am to read this...all I can say, you, your wife and daughters are in my prayers and thoughts. May God strengthen and bless you and your family.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Terribly sorry to hear that olfuzzy. Please accept my sincere condolences and best wishes for you for a better future.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
words fail me.
Condolences.

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss, please accept my sincerest condolences. Prayers sent.

It's a horrible disease and it has been said that its symptoms are like simultaneously having ALS, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. Huntington’s runs in my family - my maternal grandmother died from it, my older aunt died from it, and my younger aunt has it. My Mom had the testing done and did not have it so doctors say I cannot have it. So far, none of my cousins are showing symptoms.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praying...

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1121 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Olfuzzy you have my condolences. I too, will offer prayers of comfort for you and your family.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences to you and yours.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So Sorry for your loss, our prayers and thoughts for you and your family.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about this as well.
Best to you and yours.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
So sorry. May God grant peace to you and your family.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
So sorry for the loss of your precious daughter. I can only imagine the what you are going through. God bless.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
You, your wife and both girls have my prayers, my condolences on your loss. Love you wife as I am sure you do. Take care of yourself as they all need you I am sure.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to heard of your loss. Prayers for the girls and the rest of your family.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post