SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    One Nation,.. UnderWood (House of Cards Season 5)!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One Nation,.. UnderWood (House of Cards Season 5)!!!! Login/Join 
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted
I'm Stoked! My favorite show!!!!! Anyone else out there love this monster?

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely! I didn't realize the new season was almost out.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Cool, looking forward to it!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Yep, binge watched all 4 seasons about 6 months ago. Looking forward to season 5. I hope they don't jump the shark.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really liked seasons 1-3, but really felt season 4 was way too out there.

Bloodline's new season is out at the end of the month also.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you can get it, watch the original House of Cards series from the BBC. It's on Netflix on this side of the pond.
The US series has the same basic plot but I'm not sure if it will have the same ending.

"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose. - Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart, VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO.

Posts: 167 | Location: Ireland | Registered: December 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
I really liked seasons 1-3, but really felt season 4 was way too out there.

We felt the same way. Still a great show. We're looking forward to it.

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
President Underwood emailed me a letter yesterday!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Is this the final season?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Is this the final season?

I Hope not. No idea. Maybe huh. If it follows the original arc, it has to have a natural finish.

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I only got halfway through the last season before I got fed up with Claire's shit and quit. I guess I'll have to try to muddle through in order to prepare for this upcoming season.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post