SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Missouri State Senator Who Called for President Donald Trump’s Assassination Calls for Slave Reparations
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Missouri State Senator Who Called for President Donald Trump’s Assassination Calls for Slave Reparations Login/Join 
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
What about the Jews? They were enslaved for 400 years.

I once worked with a senior engineer, Ivy League educated, his father was equivalent of Sec of Agriculture in Egypt. He vehemently denied that the Jews were ever mistreated there, rather they were finally kicked out because they were too much of a welfare burden. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
The good news is MO has term limits and she is almost done.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
My entire lifetime has seen reparations for slavery. Affirmative Action.

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I see two avenues for reparations; first - provide the financial reparation to the original [living] slave, second - provide a one-way ticket for up to 20 decedents of said slave to the country from which the slave was originally kidnapped from.

(Of course the slave, if still surviving, may take both first AND second options if they so desire.)

Reparations, no.
Repatriation, Oh Hell Yeah.

Posts: 4801 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's the problem ... just pay them in Confederate currency.

Posts: 2538 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by senza nome:
What's the problem ... just pay them in Confederate currency.

Shouldn't be a problem. I hear there's a freight car full at the bottom of Lake Michigan.

Posts: 10824 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post