SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is the karmanator website down?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Is the karmanator website down? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
is there a month to month fee to keep it up and operating?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
is there a month to month fee to keep it up and operating?
In my case, I run a site for my business so it costs nothing extra.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Report This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
If you want to have some redundancy - I can also host.
I have my own domain names and run my own server out of my house (just a small CentOS VM running LAMP).

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Report This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
If you want to have some redundancy - I can also host.
I have my own domain names and run my own server out of my house (just a small CentOS VM running LAMP).
I'm not opposed to that. I'm going to condense and clean the code a bit and we may as well wait on a consensus of how it's going to be handled.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The search function is part of the forum software, and despite the running joke, it works just fine, just as any search engine works with proper input from the person performing searches.

Obligatory, "Pistole Pete we hardly one ye."

Thanks Mark for all the work starting the Kittynator.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Report This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Chance, I'm sorry to hear of your wife's health issues and pray for her full recovery.

I and, I'm sure, everyone on SigForum understands your need to attend to these other priorities that are far more important. Good luck to you and your wife.

Scott

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
Karmanator did more than generate karma winners (which it did with ease) like making it easy to post inline videos. Yeah yeah, I know follow the instructions for selecting the proper thing in YouTube and all that, but for those that only posted videos once or twice a year, using the karmanator made this easy.
You can copy a link to this site but I'm not sure how the original worked. This is just thrown together so I may have to tweak it to work with different formats of the URL.

http://imaginekitty.com/tubinator.php

Here is one I tried from your link using an iPad.
https://youtu.be/XvruSiNbmzg

Here I took out the underscore between FLASH VIDEO to show what it looks like before posting.
Interesting that it changes after I hit “Post Now”.

[FLASH VIDEO] <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/https://youtu.be/XvruSiNbmzg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe> [/FLASH VIDEO]

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Ah, I see. I only made it work with the desktop links. Let me take a quick look. Thanks for the feedback.

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that. I haven't programmed for about 10 years and PHP is probably around 15 years. I'll work on getting the code down better.

Try it again. It should work for you now.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Test from iPhone10

Thanks mark123 Big Grin

Tested from iPad, and that works as well, thanks mark123

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Karmanator PennsytuCky style! Nice work Mark. Very nice work.

May the PennsytucKarma be with you.

Posts: 11383 | Registered: August 02, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posted from an android
Thanks Mark123.

Posts: 1555 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Report This Post