SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What did you make for dinner?
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 118
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you make for dinner? Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Mexican Pizza last night.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Chimichangas night before.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^

Is NOT a Mexican pizza.

Looks like a Yankee pizza. Big Grin

Mexican pizza has Jalapenos.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Salmon and potatoes from the stick smoker, sautéed green beans.
I like this thread.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Potatoes are sliced perfectly- that’s talent.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sliced meatball, red bell pepper, and mushroom pizza. There is a little bit of chopped bacon on top too.

Very tasty.

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Hey Skins
Do you make your you own dough or care to share the Brand

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Reverse seared tri-tip. HEB had prime grade tri-tip and I have never seen them carry that cut in prime. Used worchestershire as wetting agent and did a dalmation rub (i.e. 2 parts salt to 1 part pepper). Smoked over oak lump with hickory chunks at 250 until internal temp was 130. Seared in broiler until 135.

Not pictured, oven roasted brussel sprouts and a nice tempranillo.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:
Hey Skins
Do you make your you own dough or care to share the Brand

Nah, that was just me trying to use up extra taco meat I made. Grabbed a Boboli pizza crust topped it with salsa and salad verde mixed together for sauce. Sprinkled it with some mozzarella and four cheese mexican blend cheese. Added taco meat, baked until cheese melted. Threw the avocado on top and baked another 5 minutes or so then threw chives on when I pulled it from the oven.

Total time to prepare was under 30 minutes. It was just a quick, simple, easy, and cheap meal. It does look pretty though.

Fourth and final meal I made from the same batch of meat. Breakfast burritos with fried taters.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
West Virginia Steak Sandwich... Best served at the Italian Heritage Festival in Clarksburg....

Pan seared thin ribeyes salt and pepper seasoned, then topped with Olivarios Hot Peppers on Italian bread...

Make ya jump up and slap yo pappy...

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
I made bucatini all'Amatriciana last night. Recipe at the link.

It was excellent and very easy to make. I had to substitute pancetta for guanciale (salt-cured pork jowl).

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Chili.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
My wife made Chicken Divan

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight, my wife made dinner. I ate it.

A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master-and deserves one. Ronald Reagan, 1964, quoted from Alexander Hamilton

Posts: 1684 | Location: Southern Tennessee | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Did some Argentine Red Shrimp tonight. Fantastic!

Quick fried in EVOO and butter

Served with Basmati rice and raw baby carrots.

Finished up with some decadent Biscotti cookie ice cream. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Those Argentinian shrimp are yummy and one hell of a good value.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Tonight was shabu-shabu Smile

This shot is from toward the end for today.

Tomorrow, it will be the basis for a risotto style finale...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
We couldn't wait for supper... Wink

Ojiya risotto Big Grin

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Dammit Frank, quit posting that stuff. I'ma try to eat my screen.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Hi Ari,
My wife said she'll make it for you, next time Smile