SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What did you make for dinner?
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 118
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you make for dinner? Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Cucumber salad from the garden, ribs, and Mac and cheese. (Last night's dinner)

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Home made pizza, half Tennessee Pride Hot sausage and half veggie, black olives, mushrooms and Olivario hot peppers from WVA.

Topped with Mozzarella. Drained the hot sauce from the jar of peppers, mixed in with a little tomato sauce to make a hot pizza sauce, then covered the pie with the peppers...

Mmm good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Oh, man!
That looks good!!! Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
DAMN, HRK. Just.....DAYUM!!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Wow HRK, that looks awesome. If I made that it would be up to me to eat the whole thing because my wife doesn't do super spicy. Not a down side, for sure. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Tonight’s selection is hamburgers on the smoker. Mixed 80/20 beef with Tennessee pride hot sausage and blue cheese crumbles. Served with dukes mayo and claussens garlic pickles

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Last night I made Peruvian Chicken with Peruvian Rice. It was really good with a lot of really good spices. This picture is actually the leftovers I had tonight.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
HRK -- You're killing it with your dinners. Everything looks REALLY great!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Yer just saying that because you like my pickles lol

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Yer just saying that because you like my pickles lol
That's what all the girls tell me. Razz

Burgers on Publix in-store bakery onion rolls? With Dukes?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beanie Weenies. Homemadeish, two packages of all beef hotdogs, sliced and browned. Onion, celery, and poblanos chilies, sauteed until tender and onions are translucent and slightly browned. One can of Rotel. Two cans of navy beans (white), can of pinto beans both mostly drained. Add BBQ sauce,
Worcestershire sauce and a spoonful of grape jelly and raspberry jam. TBSP of dark brown sugar. Tbsp of BBQ rub.

Makes around 8 servings.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Chicken Parmasan with Italian protection.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^ damn that looks good!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
In today’s episode smoked Boston butt

7 pound butt injected last night with an apple juice, apple cider vinegar, accent and sugar mix made up the night before.

Seasoned with some Good Shit and allowed to rest overnight in the fridge

Placed on traeger at 225 and monitor set for 205 internal temp

Will update tonight with finished cook and pulled pork

Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I've not been making much because it's been so dang hot and humid.

I have been buying a tray of Stuffed Bell Peppers from Costco about once every 7-10 days. They are made from scratch at my local Costco. I don't know if this is done nationwide or not.

They are really good and tasty. The instructions are to bake in the oven at 400 degrees for about 40-50 minutes or until the Thermapen says they are done.

If your Costco carries them, try it out.

Sorry, no pics.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Finished and Pulled

posted Hide Post
quote:
Finished and Pulled

Looking good! I have a rack of ribs that I need to do up!

Tonight I had blackened shrimp, steamed corn on the cob and new potatoes with old bay, and lobster bisk (I didn't make the lobster bisk).

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tonight’s selection is hamburgers on the smoker. Mixed 80/20 beef with Tennessee pride hot sausage and blue cheese crumbles. Served with dukes mayo and claussens garlic pickles

I want to try this, man it sounds good, and looks tasty! How long does it take to smoke the burgers, and do you flip them?

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Preview:

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Versus our usual red meat on the grill we went healthier tonight.

If you've never bought Aldi's seasoned salmon, give it a try as its utterly delicious.

Basically $10 for the salmon and add their bagged Caesar Salad at $2.29, and you have a very inexpensive, quick and easy, but yet tasty dinner for two.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post