SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What did you make for dinner?
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you make for dinner? Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Frank. As Arthur said:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/h81FA9Ouan0

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 14752 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 4196 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
An Andouille sausage and chicken thigh gumbo with plenty of okra and as dark a roux as I had the nerve to attemp.

That is some fine looking gumbo!

Posts: 3039 | Location: San Marcos,Tx. | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
An Andouille sausage and chicken thigh gumbo with plenty of okra and as dark a roux as I had the nerve to attemp.

Oh Yes.....yes...yes!!!

Posts: 5117 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Didn't take a picture because I was too lazy. Had a little pulled pork leftover from night before. Cooked up a burger topped it with the pulled pork and melted the cheese into the pulled pork. Put a little BBQ sauce and a couple of strips of bacon on it. Yum! This is my second time doing this with leftover pulled pork. I think I am going to do this every time I have pulled pork it's so good.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 17462 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post