SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What did you make for dinner?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 118
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you make for dinner? Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Shiokouji salmon with garlic sauteed veggies...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Not sure if I actually going to eat if for dinner, maybe late night snack or lunch tomorrow. Got a Boston Butt cooking.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Too late for pics, but cheeseburgers and air fries..delicious

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Not made yet but will pan fry some of the rainbow trout tonight from this thread:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5810003864

Gonna try this approach to de-boning the fish:
https://youtu.be/fdrI_e7krtI

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Cheese grits with shrimp and andouille sausage. Really, one of my favorite dishes.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Chicken legs with tomato paste,chicken stock and several spices in my pressure cooker.
Then I take some of the sauce from making the chicken and make rice.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2553 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Para is that the same as Shrimp and Grits? I love that stuff and I don't even eat grits normally. Wish I could get it around here.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, just my own version

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Homemade beef broccoli, everyone in the house loves it.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Frito Pie.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
Homemade beef broccoli, everyone in the house loves it.
Sounds tasty
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
Frito Pie.
That's an old faviorite if mine. I haven't had it in ages.

posted Hide Post
It's kind of nice to have time to cook.

Made chicken & dumplings a few nights ago. Tonight was roast beef, mashed potatoes with gravy and green peas.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1210 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Sheperd's Pie.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
Sheperd's Pie.

I made Cottage Pie because we couldn't find any ground lamb, only beef. Frown

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Tonight I made a trip to Popeye's chicken for their tenders. Had to go back because they gave me the wrong order, but ate half of an 8-tender family meal for supper and will eat the rest tomorrow.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
{Texan by temporary residence, not good fortune of permanence!}

For tonight - a 7.8# Wagyu beef rib went on this morning. 3 ribs total. AKA dino bones!

Check back in 6-8 hours.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
C'mon Georgeair!
Let's please see an update!!! Big Grin

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Tonight, my wife decided to name this, "Spring Pasta." It's nice, thick slices of bacon browned to a nice crisp, about six or eight cloves of minced garlic, a quarter of a head of tender spring cabbage, a pack of dried "sakura ebi" shrimp, a couple of grinds of pink Himalayan salt, a whole mess of grinds of fresh black pepper and a ladle and a half of the pasta water Smile

Protection was concealed on my hip: CZ75BD in a High Noon IWB holster Big Grin

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Cheese and crackers, and a nice Merlot.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
My pulled pork turned out awesome. Wasn't ready until 12AM, but we just ate really, really late. Got a bunch in the fridge. Had a idea for omelets this morning. Green onion, pulled pork, and cheddar makes a heck of an omelet. Dinner tonight is leftover homemade chili on some dogs. Best chili cheese dogs use real chili not canned. Looking forward to that. Smile

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis