SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another one crossing the bridge...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another one crossing the bridge... Login/Join 
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear, ancherman. I'm pretty sure I know how you feel.

I just picked up my recently deceased golden retriever's ashes and paw print a few days ago, and I started crying again. I'm sure Nemo was continue to live in your heart as my girl will always be with me.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1164 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
My condolences. Thank you for rescuing Nemo and allowing him to live his final years in security, happiness and love.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Looks like you gave him 3 great years and did all that was possible for him. I’m so sorry for your loss, sir.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sorry Archerman.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
That last photo is simply heartbreaking. So sorry for your loss, archerman.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for your loss.

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss.

Posts: 5693 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. One of the hard parts of having loving pets. Prayers for you.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Condolences for your loss and yet we will do it again, The love still outweighs the loss.

Posts: 781 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry. He was a good looking little guy.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Archerman...I am so sorry for your loss. It's extremely difficult to lose a fur kid member of the family. You did a good thing by rescuing him and giving Nemo a life he probably would never have if it wasn't for you. RIP Nemo.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for you, that danged near made me cry because my little dog is getting so old and feeble, I know he is close.

Posts: 83 | Location: New Albany,Indiana on the river | Registered: November 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Remember the memories. They are our great companions.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. Frown

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry, brother. Praying for your peace & comfort.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Archerman, your guy was met by the Official Sig Forum Rainbow Bridge Dog Pack. He'll have lots of friends, and fun stuff to do, and great places to nap while he waits for you.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post