SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another one crossing the bridge...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another one crossing the bridge... Login/Join 
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted
This is/was Nemo he was a rescue we picked up a little over three years ago.

He was the first small dog I have ever had, but he had as much heart as any dog I have ever had.

His internal organs just couldn't keep him going anymore.

I hope Drake is there waiting for him.

It's not the same coming home and him not being at the door waiting for me.

Goodbye my little Bark, you will be missed.

This was right before he was gone in the vets office.

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry Archerman. Frown

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
We are very for your loss.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. It is never easy.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
My condolences Archer.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God bless you for giving that guy a great last few years.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
So sad for you tonight, Archer. RIP good puppy.

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So very sorry. Lost my buddy about a month ago and it still hurts.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for the loss of Nemo. I am certain Nemo had the BEST years of his life while being with you and the rest of the archerman family. John

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Man I'm sorry for your loss, what a cool sounding little guy and I love the snow pic!

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss.

I hope you realize the world is a better place because of you.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
He looks like he had a lot of character.

May you always have good memories of your Nemo.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Good boy, Nemo.

My condolences.

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Safe journey over the rainbow bridge Nemo. Bud & Wendy will wait for you to cross.

Posts: 3720 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to read that. All of us who love our pets share your loss.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12324 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry that cute little guy is no longer with you.

He obviously brought joy to your family!

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 770 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Very sorry. Godspeed to the Bridge.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Oh, heartbreaking. In a short time seem's as though you really bonded. He looks very content and happy in your presence. Thank you for providing a great life for him. You can see that in him. I am sorry Archerman. May your lil-Nemo Rip.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19172 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He could not tell you so, but he knows you saved his life when you rescued him. I have always felt my rescues knew I helped them and showed it with a special devotion.
Makes me wonder who rescued who.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16083 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post