SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kydex holsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kydex holsters Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
Looking for a couple of Kydex IWB holsters for these with the light attachment. I haven't purchased holsters in a while and definitely can use advice.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6009 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve had great luck with LAG tactical. They’re based in Reno, custom work guaranteed in two weeks. Put your gun, accessories and holster preferences in the order and you’re good to go.

Posts: 311 | Location: California | Registered: September 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
BravoConcealment has gotten my money on a few holsters lately, lifetime warranty, free shipping and quality is pretty good. My last one had a few sharp edges nothing I couldn't fix in a few minutes.

If you are looking for custom work take a look at Gun Craft.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Blackpoint Tactical made a really nice kydex concealment holster for my p226 with TLR1 light. I did a 3 day low light instructor course with it and it performed really well. I really like the leather wing and kydex design

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I really like the Blackpoint Tactical holsters too. I have the leather wing OWB model for my CZ P09 and I just ordered their standard OWB kydex only holster for my Glock 19.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SilverWolf
posted Hide Post
Plain Kydex is NOISY. Check out Garrett Holsters with smooth, quiet leather lining. Also, easier wear and tear on your weapon> Wink

Posts: 2425 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Detroit Holsters and Bravo Concealment have been great for my Kydex needs.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dustin Osborn. Ozarks Holsters. SF member and first class.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Check out JM Custom Kydex. You will not be disappointed.

http://www.jmcustomkydex.com

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
+1 on JM Custom

Also give a look at Dara.

I've got some of each and they are both top quality.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For appendix carry check out Keepers Concealment. He's pretty much the appendix Carry Guru......dj

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4ftty4:
I’ve had great luck with LAG tactical.

I use LAG quite a bit, and regularly carry IWB with a LAG holster. Secure, comfortable.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blade-tech

So far, my favorite is a G-Code INCOG.
They make them for all sorts of pistols with and without lights. Light, durable, comfortable.

https://www.tacticalholsters.c...band-holster-g-code/

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I "run" Blackpoint Tactical. Wings of leather, kydex holster (both sides). Prefer leather, but this one came with the P229 and it works.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Blackpoint Tactical holsters. I have the Leatherwing for use with my G19 with XC-1 light and it is an outstanding holster. I use the Mini-wing for IWB carry as well.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Another for Blackpoint Tactical. Their leatherwing is far and away the most tight-fitting and comfortable holster I've ever worn.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
LOL,I see what you did there.
I like PJ Holster, I own two of them... they offer different clip styles, thickness of Kydex...Really great company to do business with

LINK

quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
I "run" Blackpoint Tactical. Wings of leather, kydex holster (both sides). Prefer leather, but this one came with the P229 and it works.

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post