SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Remember the mask I wore to Walmart? I have a new Hazmat suit.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember the mask I wore to Walmart? I have a new Hazmat suit. Login/Join 
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Super cool. What about back protection?

Posts: 10784 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I need something more outrageous than that to wear to Menards. Today I tried to bluff my way in sans mask. I didn't have one and customer service line was long so I wasn't waiting to buy one of their dollar masks. I had my heart attack card out and said under dr's orders no mask. Mask police said tough noogies, private property, keep out. I left.

Posts: 4661 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:

They make back/chest protectors that snap or Velcro in.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12555 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:

I use Dainese.

Posts: 5012 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Wasn't Walmart & wasn't a full suit, but...
Pulled up to Academy to use a couple gift cards & forgot about the Harris county mask order, was on the bike & didn't have a mask with me.

So, wandered the store with a full face helmet on. Surprisingly, didn't get any odd looks.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15111 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
On the plus side it will offer both excellent protection and be easily seen by Search & Rescue!

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post