SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Hunt for Red October
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Hunt for Red October Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I re read the core books a few years ago. However, I have not read Red Storm Rising since I read it paperback decades ago.

I will get it on my kindle. I only vaguely remember it.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3587 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Just in case anyone lost their copy,
The Hunt for Red October (A Jack Ryan Novel Book 1) Kindle Edition $1.99 on Amazon and possibly other stores.

Wish they would put RSR on sale for 1.99

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just finished THFRO, now on Clear and Present Danger, dug Without Remorse out of its hiding place, and still looking for RSR.
Binge reading, again.
The first books are excellent, Sean Connery fantastic Marko.
Regards to all.
Blackhorse4

Posts: 87 | Location: North central Kentucky | Registered: October 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post