SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Quality nylon molle gear
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quality nylon molle gear Login/Join 
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted
I haven’t needed to buy any of this stuff for a few years. I need a single AR mag pouch and maybe a couple of other things, if my raid of my storage unit fails to produce the gear I know I have. I believe most of it is BDS Tactical.

Any other suggestions for high quality, made in the USA, MOLLE stuff?

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9955 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First Spear, after Eagle Industries was sold to ATK, the Carver family, namely patriarch John helped start First Spear. Good stuff with quality DNA.

London Bridge is always solid.
TYR Tactical I've not had anything bad
Velocity Systems handles the distribution for Mayflower, currently my favorite.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For mag pouches:

HSGI Taco

or

G Code Scorpion

or

Snake Eater Tactical Burro

All of them are pretty decent. Burros are probably the cheapest at $25 or so. Tacos and Scorpions are a little more. I've used all of them and don't know that I could pick a winner. Burros are the lowest profile, Tacos are the most adjustable, Scorpion is somewhere between the two.

Posts: 5159 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post