SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New hazard associated with smoking
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New hazard associated with smoking Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
Smoker's ass.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Looked like he was doing some sort of a Rockettes routine on the way down.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
It’ll feel better when it quits hurting.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
RIP

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that is going to leave a mark!!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Imagine how funny that would be if it was real.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
We had a progressive dinner in our neighborhood this past Saturday, its been snowy and icy lately. Leaving one of my neighbor's house I bought the farm and fell in their driveway. Thanks to quite a few drinks I didn't really feel much til 2 days later

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Smoking can be hazardous to your Health rump and your dignity.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
staged is my guess

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I was marveling at just how perfect the positioning of that camera was and how it was recording at just the precise moment it needed to be.

quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Imagine how funny that would be if it was real.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Stairs: Clean

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post