SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gang shooting video shown in court today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gang shooting video shown in court today Login/Join 
posted
The shooting is at the 4:30 mark. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGbpV-Rsj6U

A federal judge sentenced to prison for more than nine years a Chicago man who won a $25 million award in 2012 for a wrongful murder conviction only to spend it on rebuilding his street gang. This is how he behaved after he was released from prison.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Was that an Piston AR pistol? Didn't look like an Oly arms 93. Looks like a standard AR minus buffer, spring, and tube.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow oh wow.... Where to start? That was both all kinds of stupid, and sickening.

It's sick that total pieces of shit like that are catch and release.

Stupid, because fucking moron retards like this are out among us, reproducing and like a leach or tick sucking the host (the good people of the world) dry.

As for the AR. I believe it was a regular AR based pistol that the moron just removed the buffet tube, spring and buffer.

I would love to have seen that shit stain pull the trigger. A bolt carrier group to the head, might have improved his intelligence.

Wow just wow.....

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Needs subtitles - that was NOT english

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4571 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
This guy got out of jail free with $25M in the bank and threw it away? wow...

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
This guy got out of jail free with $25M in the bank and threw it away? wow...

"He became royalty"

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you give 25 million dollars to trash, trash doesn't stop being trash. It's still just trash, only with money attached attached to it. Eventually, the trash begins to stink because hey, it's trash and only trash, and that's all it ever can be.

Next?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Driver and passenger deserve the needle or a rope.
No question as to guilt.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
He only gets 9 years for this? He'll be back and he'll do the same thing or worse, count on it. Trash like this laughs at 9 years....and he'll probably be out before then.
This entire gang culture needs to be stomped down and snuffed out.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 887 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Imbeciles. Get a rope.

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Getting put in jail for another 9 years is probably the best thing that could have happened to him.

25 million invested at 10% over 9 years will be worth 59 million when he gets out.

There's no way he'd be able to do do something that smart on his own, driving around in the hood partying it up and all his homies looking for a handout.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's a link to a Chi-town news article, includes the video:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/...-20170309-story.html

the article says that the AR was a Mossberg .22.
Also, lawyers got half of his $25 mil, still left him enough to promise $50k signup bonuses for his gang.....

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
On the morning of Casteel's shooting in August 2015, surveillance cameras captured Jimenez and Roman loading Gucci bags of ammunition into the Mercedes

Now that's baller, yo'...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:

25 million invested at 10%

I don't have that much to invest, but 10% ??? Where? How?

Posts: 15885 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a low life pile of shit. ?They should have an open season on clowns like that.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
ask Aaron Hernandez Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Duke of Detroit
posted Hide Post
He be driving a Mercedes Benz! He be sylin! That's where the cash went. Wink

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas

Posts: 1047 | Location: Detroit, MICHIGAN | Registered: May 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After watching the complete video I can only conclude that his is a wanna be gang". Think about it, the clown riding shotgun has converted an AR15 into a single shot that just may cost him an eye. Then that fool driving has to rack a round into the chamber before he can start shooting. Here in Detroit, and most likely Chicago, if that shithead ever went up a true hard core gang banger he would be DRT. Because as soon as he whipped out his pistol a real gang banger would have been filling that fool full of lead and would then take out that fool with his single shot AR. That fool driving must really be a Man Pleaser because the only way that skinny pretty boy would survive in prison would be as a Top Dog's Bitch.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5643 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
I want to see him shoot that AR.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
I want to see him shoot that AR.

Hah-ha, me too! Eek

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post