SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CAT...You fly guys never said anything about that.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CAT...You fly guys never said anything about that. Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted
If I ever get the chance to take a ride on a big jet, I want a nice, easy smooooove ride. Nice and smoove. K ? I was hearing about a joke where 2 Pilots were flying in turbulence intentionally... Big Grin. That aint very nice.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Yes and they say about 50 injuries per year from people not wearing their seat belts, at least loosly. I think I could be convinced to wear mine.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
“I know a guy” who had a system worked out with the flight attendants at the airline he used to work for. After landing, when folks would jump up to get their bags while the airplane was still taxiing to the gate, the flight attendant would call the cockpit to make it known, and the brakes would be applied aggressively to avoid an airport vehicle that looked like it was going to dart out in front of the airplane. Allegedly it was quite fun to watch.

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
Immediately brought to mind an old Larson (Far Side) cartoon in which two pilots were intentionally creating their own turbulence, all the while laughing their arses off. Gosh I miss that guy...

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jtedescucci:
Immediately brought to mind an old Larson (Far Side) cartoon in which two pilots were intentionally creating their own turbulence, all the while laughing their arses off. Gosh I miss that guy...
I'll bet that's the one I heard of.

Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
I'll bet that's the one I heard of.

quote:
Gosh I miss that guy...

Me, too.

Posts: 15029 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post