SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption this....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption this.... Login/Join 
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
<Cue Frank Sinatra>
♫ "Strangeness in the night, two lonely losers.."

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hit me with the
high beams, baby
Picture of wheeler10k
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Thank you for the FISA warrant. It will be our secret.

Just wafting in the sulfur fumes....

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2...a-stink-like-sulfur/

Posts: 1007 | Location: Fortune's Happy Acre | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
[In HRC's mind]..."I hate this bitch"

[In numbnutz's mind]..."I hate this bitch"

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
" I don't care what Bill says, I'd knock the bottom out of it " !! Big Grin

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
No caption. Just looking at that picture made me throw up a little in my mouth.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, we've got em all by the balls and nothing's going to happen.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1857 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Fifty Shades of Shady.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Bungle fever.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I am so sick of either of these two turning up when I am dumb enough to click ...

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder. I need to install the new Waste Kang I got this week.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
I'll see your pair of assholes and raise you...

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I have the song " Endless Love" in my head now. I can't erase it!

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
“Damn, she really does smell of urine and farts!”

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post