SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How do you know when you've really screwed up? One way would be if your booking photo looks like this.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do you know when you've really screwed up? One way would be if your booking photo looks like this. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Strapped into a restraining chair and an officer's forearm appears in the photo, obviously holding your screaming head up for the pic.

Kansas councilwoman bites corrections officer's thumb hard enough to break it during fight

Crazy bitch. In the comments section, someone says she was elected to office with only two votes. Not by two votes- with two votes.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Looks like Roseanne and that face reveals just how crazy she is.

Posts: 4075 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"Medication time"

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the head from Total Recall.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How would you like to look at that across your Wheaties every morning?

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I can't even begin to understand people like her. The officers show up with a warrant, you just go peacefully, nothing you say or do is going to keep them from taking you in so just comply and fight it in court. Be nice and they will probably take it easy on you. So utterly stupid.

Being elected to city council is a big honor in her town:
quote:
She scored a seat on the council after winning two votes in a November 2017 election, according to the Atchison Globe. Huron has an estimated population of 73, according to the U.S. Census.

https://www.kansascity.com/new...rticle214431419.html

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
“Toto—-we’re not in Kansas anymore.”

Definitely not a member of the Lollipop Guild.

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:

I opened this, saw the picture and all I heard in my head was “Get ready for a surprise”. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Is it possible she was seated on a brat?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, I bet she's wild in the sack. Frown

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

"TWO VOTES!"

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
From the linked article:

According to the county’s website, Fowler was still listed as a council member at the time of this report.

Fowler is facing three felony charges for the June 29 and July 2 incidents, including battery on a law enforcement officer.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
She's batshit crazy trash.

Elected by a township of 75 folks, with only two votes.

She's a "frequent flyer".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I'm betting she is seriously mentally ill.

Likely a Napoleon complex,

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
She's got the crazy eyes, among other things.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Most people probably don’t know what local politics are like in small rural communities. The town were I live has far more than 75 people, but just attracting candidates for city council positions is difficult, much less finding anyone who brings anything other than a willingness to sit in the position. Pay is low and the harassment level from those who don’t want to run themselves is often high. Candidates frequently run unopposed, and voter turnout is extremely low. If no one else was on the ballot, her two votes might have consisted of her own and a friend’s (or someone who had never heard of her).

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the mug shot looks like that, you've fucked up pretty bad. I'm sure her family is very proud.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Poster child for bat-shit crazy.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Could easily be Trump Derangement Syndrome - Stage 4.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post