SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I went to the gym this morning
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I went to the gym this morning Login/Join 
posted
...and I burned 2000 calories.

That's the last time I leave brownies in the oven while I go exercise.

Posts: 587 | Location: Dover, NH | Registered: February 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hehe

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HA! At first I thought "you don't believe the calorie readouts on the machine do you?" Ahh, the brownies.

That would actually be a killer fat loss routine. You can make dessert every day on the plan. Just put it in to bake while at the gym (to save time of course).

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
I went to the gym this morning

Thanks for the reminder, I've been meaning to do that for the last 40 years. Wink

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
Did you get your junk stuck in the elliptical?

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my version of an American Ninja Warrior challenge

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54604 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post