SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your Friday afternoon laugh NSFW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Friday afternoon laugh NSFW Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
NSFW

The puppy at 1:04 Big Grin

And don't forget- the way it works is first, you smoke a bowl, then you go down the slide.

Don't ask what's the point, because there is none. Enjoy.

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I made it about half way through and you're right about the puppy. I want him. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the dog unloading on the cat was funny too

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31419 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
Some of those kids need to be slapped.

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Kids? No, the parents.

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Kids? No, the parents.

What parents???

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
This showcases the entire problem with this country. Kids have no respect for their parents because they allow them to be disrespectful little assholes. If I had even thought about saying stuff like that around an adult, much less too an adult, I would have been snatched up by whichever adult was closest and summarily beaten! Kids now have no idea what not to say because no body ever tells them not to say it. A direct result of parents that try to be their kids friend instead of a parent.

Posts: 2831 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Again, I didn't see any parents. Only children.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
That puppy damn near made me wet my pants.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
That's gold, Para, gold!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29678 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I found the puppy segment on YouTube:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/o4UsKTrO78I

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Needed a good laugh today

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Holy shit was that funny, worth the 10 minutes!

A few of those kids might as well prepare themselves for long stints of incarceration.

Sleep well, America!

LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post