SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A photograph of my family was used in a TV commercial without permission
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A photograph of my family was used in a TV commercial without permission Login/Join 
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Do you do your own stunts?

You'd be suprised how strenuous turning one's head right then left really is and yes, I did it without a body double.

Oh, and now that I'm famous, I'd like to take this opputunity to tell everyone else how they should live. Y'all need to stop driving your cars and ride bicycles. Except for me. Being famous and all, I'll be keeping my F-350 and hauling our bicycles around in the fifth wheel toy hauler. Big Grin

And since my weight has been brought up (by me first, 2 cameras add 20lbs), I'd like to see all you skinny guys conceal a P226 as well. Razz True story: I'm left handed, carrying a P226 IWB, and my hat is from the 2014 NRA annual meeting that was held in Indianapolis.

Posts: 10931 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post