Notify
Tools

New Jeep Day Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Both are nice,

Noticed Jeep has some excellent deals with low rates on the Gladiator and some others.

Posts: 23375 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Very nice. Where are these built?

Assembly Point/Port of Entry: TOLEDO, OHIO, U.S.A.

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Does that mean they are built somewhere else and brought in to Toledo? Razz

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19155 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
You guys are killing me with all the gladiator threads! I want one of those things bad! I'm glad you guys are buying them though...keep them in good shape because I'm gonna be in for one on the used market in 8-10 years when they've depreciated to the point that I can afford it, and a few of my kids have moved out of the house so I can fit everybody in it!

Posts: 8532 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
This one has the 3.6 Penstar V6, auto. I have both the hard top and soft top. I'm going to have to sell something to afford mods! The 95 F150 is still in great shape, I'm probably going to part with it. It's at that age where I will have to start putting cash into it.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I forgot, I bought it just before all this panic started so I didn't get in on the good deals now!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Seems the good deals apply to everything except Rubicons.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
What's there not to like? Congrats!

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5034 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I saw this one on the internet, it is without a doubt the most bad assed Gladiator I've seen yet!

Beth Greene

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
Seems the good deals apply to everything except Rubicons.

Some good deals on Sport S trim JLUs though.

Tempting & my neighbor is sales mgr at a local DCJR dealer.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15258 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
I am halfway inspired to trade my 2017 JKUL Recon Rubicon in on a Gladiator Rubicon as well...

Maybe i'll get there this year.

VERY NICE RIG !

0:01

Posts: 4206 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post