SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It is once agan time for me to plug Crave Pie Studio
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It is once agan time for me to plug Crave Pie Studio Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
In order to ensure their continued existence so that I can get some of their pies for my birthday each year, please consider patronizing Crave Pie Studio in Duluth, Georgia.

Gallery

I just polished off an Apple Crumb mini pie. Ate it cold from the fridge. It didn't need to be warmed up. Indescribably good. Later on, we'll make the Chess pie disappear.

Let me put it this way- I have a sticker with their logo on one of my rifle cases.

I bow to the Pie Gods at Crave Pie.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chess pie? Hmmmmm.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
What a great business name! Wish I was closer but there isn't much I wouldn't do for a butterscotch pie. Maybe a road trip is in order!

Posts: 4683 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking about how much I love blueberry pie!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If people spent more time thinking about pie, the world would be a nicer place.

Pie thoughts banish bad thoughts.

posted Hide Post
That website is killing me. They all look so good. Winn Dixie actually had a decent caramel apple pie that I really liked but they are not making them anymore. My favorites, (in no particular order), are blueberry, pecan and coconut cream. Now I am going to the store to get one. Between these food and gun threads, I am not sure which is going to get me in trouble more.

One more thing, their gallery is not big enough. I am going to have to clean up my drool on my keyboard now.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

You can't be angry while eating pie!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Agent K agrees with you.

Young Agent K: We need pie.

Agent J: What?

Young Agent K: My grand daddy always said, if you got problems that you can’t solve, helps to get out of your head. Pie, it’s good.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Do they serve/eat in or is it take out/order only?

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Draal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

It's working for me! Seriously hot here in the Chicago burbs. I want some cold pie!

Posts: 164 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: July 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Pie kicks cake's ass eight days a week.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
hmmmm

may have to scratch make a GF crust and bake a pie for the missus now,,

too far for a road trip (and we have our own fantastic bakeries here in RVA)

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
We had a great pie place like that up here called "The Pie Plate". Their pies were excellent.
Sadly, they closed that place about 20 years ago.

The same people recently opened an informal restaurant; I haven't been there yet to see if they still make their pies.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
I had actually made a note of your previous post in hopes I'd get some. Now that I'm actually kind of close for a while (Augusta area), the chances are higher. Thanks for the reminder! Might be worth a good Saturday road trip. Load the mountain bike up, get in some riding somewhere new, then reward myself! And I do have a birthday coming up in September....

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3294 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I like pie.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
I just happen to be having the same thing!
Except from Michigan!

I just can’t get pictures to post!
https://imgur.com/a/v6vg1vn

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crave Pie Studio is 7 miles from my house.

A few weeks ago we picked up 2 minis, bourbon chocolate pecan and one of their apple varieties(do not remember which).

They were awesome. If they were open now, I would go pick up a few.

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SW_Sig:
Crave Pie Studio is 7 miles from my house.

I so hate you.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't be a hater...Where in Arkansas are you? I was in Fayetteville last month and my wife is there now.

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SW_Sig:
bourbon chocolate pecan
Yeah, that's the wife's favorite. So good.