SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers, please...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers, please... Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
I've just found out that my sister suffered a double brain aneurysm around xmas eve.

I haven't spoke to her in years nor have I spoken to my 81 years old mother. They have been both awful with me for ages. Case in point my mother, did not find the time to tell me about the current situation. My son is in the loop but I just talked to him and he said everything was hunky dory and he was spending the night with his aunt and granma. It pains me what family will do for money...

My sister has had brain surgery twice and is being kept in induced comma. She developped pneumonia during her ordeal and they're treating it while she's under.

She's got no one but my mother. They're not nice and create love vacuum around them. Regardless, she deserves a few prayers.

No prognosis, the clinic will not answer phone requests and basically they will not try anything before tuesday.

This is a place full of healthy good karma so if you can spare a few seconds say a word for my sister.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12105 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I will, and bless you for asking on her behalf, in spite of all things.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43860 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear. Prayers sent.

Silent

Posts: 1024 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers Sent.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Prayers your way.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family this evening.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Your sister, you, and your family will be in my family's prayers.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Done, and yes, good on you for thinking and asking on her behalf.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19155 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Done.

quote:
She's got no one but my mother

And you. I second the Monkey's thought, you're a good egg.

Posts: 7248 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Prayers up. For all of you.

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 13676 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
done

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Ah man, very sorry to read this. Prayers sent to your sister for healing and to the family for comfort.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Bless you.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for your sister and your family.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent, brother.

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have our prayers, for you and your family.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Best. I have a brother like your sister and understand your pain. Prayers for you and your family.

Posts: 12458 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Prayer for you all...done.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post