SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The All Time Worst Theme Songs - TV or Movies
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The All Time Worst Theme Songs - TV or Movies Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
Ok this is your chance. Let’s hear them - the best of the worst

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"Welcome Back Kotter"

"3's Company"

"The Greatest American Hero" Theme Song

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10920 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Id have to go back and look them up, but for me, the James Bond theme songs have always seemed cheesy...not a fan.

Posts: 740 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
It’s About Time.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
Joanie loves Chachi seems to make many folks list, but the worst theme songs for kids shows are the worst by far. One word Barney.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by detroit192:
Joanie loves Chachi seems to make many folks list, but the worst theme songs for kids shows are the worst by far. One word Barney.

Winner in post number 5!!!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3923 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Whats Happening

Google it if you dare...

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by detroit192:... One word Barney.

Git da fuq outta heah!!!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

absolute worst ever!!!!

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The TV show Friends. Never watched it, but have heard the theme song a number of times. Makes me cringe.

Take a bad theme song out, and inserting something weird, can change the whole premise of a TV show.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16690 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
The Love Boat

One Day at A Time

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Enterprise.

Now, if one of you wizards can post the intro scene using the theme from Vikings I'd be most grateful.

I suspect it would have been much more fondly remembered as a series.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Greatest American Hero....however George Constanza made an answering machine message out of the tune that I really like.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Silver Spoons

Eight is Enough

Posts: 14652 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
"The theme song became a popular hit during the run of The Greatest American Hero. "Believe It or Not" entered the Top 40 of the Billboard Hot 100 on June 13, 1981, eventually peaking at number 2 during the weeks ending August 15–22, 1981, kept off the top spot by "Endless Love" by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie, and spending a total of 18 weeks in the Top 40."

I suppose there were plenty of people who disagreed.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Teletubbies sucked!

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
There are worse but I always was creeped out by "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood".

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8341 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
It's possible there are worse, but never sell "Bird On A Wire" short when it comes to being a bad movie theme song.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Sledge Hammer, unfortunately.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Zoom

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post