SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Video: another NJ official goes off on police during stop
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Video: another NJ official goes off on police during stop Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
And no mention of her apologizing to the officer for her childish behavior and apparent references to having the officer punished for his actions enforcing the laws he was sworn to uphold. She probably feels that is beneath her station in life to do so.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
And no mention of her apologizing to the officer for her childish behavior and apparent references to having the officer punished for his actions enforcing the laws he was sworn to uphold. She probably feels that is beneath her station in life to do so.

In downtownv's post, the follow up seems she did apologize to him personally.
Now, she's no Reverend, so...

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
NJ School Board Member Apologizes For Traffic Stop Rant....

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
These cockroaches only apologize because they get caught. Pure and simple.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
These cockroaches only apologize because they get caught. Pure and simple.

Yep. It's like when I am sorry for getting a speeding ticket.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Two thoughts. One, this woman is clearly bat-shit-crazy. Anyone who melts down the second a cop calmly walks up to the side of her car is just nuts. And two....
quote:
"I understand that Ms. Lawson-Muhammad and Chief Kroll have met and that Ms. Lawson-Muhammad has both personally and publicly apologized to Chief Kroll. I want to thank Chief Kroll for his willingness to meet with Ms. Lawson-Muhammad and accept her apology. This meeting reflects the beginning of a difficult, restorative dialogue. Such a dialogue takes personal courage and a shared commitment to our community."
Are you shitting me? Restorative my ass! And this witch has zero commitment to the community beyond what that commitment might put in her pocket or add beneath her name as a title. The chief should have accepted the apology with the same disdain in which it was offered. He should have also required said apology be put in writing with a specific apology for branding him a skinhead.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Boy, her apology was just dripping with sincerity and she still manged to turn it into a crusade of 'healing'. Now the Police Chief is dragged into her agenda of trying to repair the relationship between law enforcement and the African-American community that she got caught trying to tear apart?

They are crafty I'll say that.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post