SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Leatherman at last!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leatherman at last! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have a Charge TTI and use it all the time. It's super nice to have around.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Skeletool is my EDC knife now that also happens to have pliers, and flat and Phillips bits.

I figure a 'real' Leatherman tool (Wave or bigger) covers about 80% or more of normal non-hammer and drill tool needs, but the Skeletool covers about 95% or more of what I need most times, most days.

I find the curved handle comfortable enough.

Posts: 506 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
i love my surge i use it every day for work i had a custom open top case made for it because i drive alot and the flaps get all mangled
http://www.nayscustomleather.com/store/
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Nays...ather?ref=ss_profile

post a picture

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
Here is my PST - as far as I can tell it from the late 80's. Still going strong.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
I have the 'Sidekick' sharing a slot in this re-purposed pocket magazine holder with my flashlight and tactical lip balm. Smile

Todd

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
over the past week I've been carrying my Surge about intent on various little chores;

continue to marvel at the features, the design, the quality, etc;

Have not yet found comfortable way to actually ~carry~ it easily;

Came with a nice leather pouch which I can affix horizontal or vertical to belt or suspender; still...."Big Bore 44" looking for a "pocket concealed carry"......

dang!!! This means a bigger pouch mount somewhere if I'm gonna add that marvelous bunch of extras Para posted.....

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post