SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    VCDL Lobby Day karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VCDL Lobby Day karma Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted
It's not much, but it's something.

Up for Karma today is a dark blue Don't Tread on Me koozie from Nine Line Apparel.

Conditions? Idunno. How about... be a member for at least a month, and post something positive regarding VCDL, Lobby Day, and the efforts so many are putting forth to combat the craziness from King Ralph's administration. Oh, and have a working email address listed in your profile.

I'll spin the Karmanator sometime tomorrow evening after I hear my guys are on their way back home smoothly.

Be safe out there, y'all.

God bless America.

Posts: 13495 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
VT thanks for the karma and thinking of our brothers and sisters who are going tomorrow.
I have been a long time member of VCDL and love their take no BS approach.

I wish all a safe and productive day tomorrow.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
I renweed my VCDL membership in December. Philip is a great president and a great guy.
They have done an amazing job or defending and expanding our rights in VA.

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerBook:
I renweed my VCDL membership in December. Philip is a great president and a great guy.
They have done an amazing job or defending and expanding our rights in VA.

They have indeed, while it seems to me, the NRA has been MIA.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Thank god for VCDL and their ability to organize and rally the membership. Philip and team have done an outstanding job.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6486 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank god for VCDL and their ability to organize and rally the membership.

I'll second that...
But don't put my name in the hopper.
I'd rather see it go to someone from VA who can make it to Lobby Day.
Best wishes, to all my VA friends!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I think there is enough rancor and urgency surrounding this that the recall petition can get enough legit signatures in 60 days, Even if is the 25% BS the demonrats just passed.
I'm with Chellim, I'd rather see that karma go to someone who is going to the protests.

Keep the faith, troops. Mad

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Hey, smlsig, Karmanator says you're the man!

Email me an address, and I'll find a suitable envelope. Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13495 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Email sent.
Thanks!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post