SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Students Fear Chick-Fil-A Might Spark Microaggressions
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Students Fear Chick-Fil-A Might Spark Microaggressions Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Maybe they need an In and Out Burger.

Put some meat between their buns?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I've always wondered this....

Microaggression, is that like pissed off bacteria? An amoeba that's a bully?

I learned about microaggression last fall in the annual college faculty opening seminar. All white males are guilty of microaggression (latent discrimination) against everyone who is not a white male, which latter group are all victims, and are all entitled to preferential treatment. Most white males are not aware of their microaggression, which makes the problem worse.

Any other questions?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
All white males are guilty of microaggression (latent discrimination) against everyone who is not a white male
Nope, I disagree. I always try to do things bigger and better, so I always opt for 'macro' aggressions. Wink
quote:
Most white males are not aware of their microaggression, which makes the problem worse.
Nope, wrong again. Whether fully aware of it or not, I just don't care. Buck up, grown up, and deal with it is my standard response.

Oh, and Niko and Rachel seriously need to get laid. In the mean time, they can pass me a spicy deluxe chicken sandwich and waffle fries, and I don't give a damn if it makes them feel icky doing it. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig2392:
Live free or die.

Pheasant Lane Mall Food Court

Now you live free or die and each chicken.

Chicken Fil-A is in the food court.

Thanks - Nashua here I come !!!!

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
This story triggered my appetite.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

What they need is 500 gallons of Guyanan Kool-aid.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31437 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Per the title: I know nothing about any of this and Couldn't care
any less either. Does that clear things up?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
the snowflakes need to be fucked - badly

This is a start:

So typical of the commie bastards- the vast majority wants something, yet the 3% are so offended that they want to ban it for the 100%.
Straight out of a comic book.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

“The Bible is clear in teaching on sexual sin including sex outside of marriage....

Uh oh....

Eek

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
A normal kid would have thought "hey I should get a part time job there and make some extra money"

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What do these snowflakes think it is like in the real world. If they make it thru college with out a major nervous breakdown what will happen when someone explains how the real world works or heaven forbid criticize their view of how things should work.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
A normal kid would have thought "hey I should get a part time job there and make some extra money"
He might find that a "normal" kid of today's Society wouldn't be accepted at CFA.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
WTF is microaggression.

Some of these little fuck tards need to see some real aggression then they will thank god or who ever that all they get exposed to is this microaggression.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16397 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Here's a personal embarrassment; a year ago I had no idea what a 'micro-agression' was and when somebody explained it, I still couldn't get my head around it.

Now I understand it, could explain it if I was so inclined and recognize them (micro-agressions) when I hear or see them.

they are of course a steaming pile and if they weren't so dangerous would be a laugh riot, but there you go; I am so surrounded I learn even against my will, you know, like high-school.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:

"That name offends me. It's an obvious reference to the patriarchal rape culture."

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:

"That name offends me. It's an obvious reference to the patriarchal rape culture."

Where's da beefs?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31437 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
Just had a spicy chick fil-A at DAL yesterday.

F them

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
according to Phillip, charlie,casey,steven, some guy in the park by the bathrooms, Ken, "Buck" and Justin ,
Todd will be using his penis in these micro aggressive attacks

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:

I learned about microaggression last fall in the annual college faculty opening seminar. All white males are guilty of microaggression (latent discrimination) against everyone who is not a white male, which latter group are all victims, and are all entitled to preferential treatment. Most white males are not aware of their microaggression, which makes the problem worse.

Any other questions?

I was subjected to some BS at work about the "unconscious bias" we all have. What a load of pure shit.
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
according to Phillip, charlie,casey,steven, some guy in the park by the bathrooms, Ken, "Buck" and Justin ,
Todd will be using his penis in these micro aggressive attacks

I can usually read bendable, but I'm having trouble with this text, can somebody translate for me?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post