SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    With Enemies Like This, Donald Trump Doesn't Need Friends
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

With Enemies Like This, Donald Trump Doesn't Need Friends Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
Townhall.com
Kurt Schlichter
February 8, 2018

So, the Washington Post says that Donald Trump wants to honor the military with a parade, which the Trump-haters inform us is the worst thing that ever was because it’s Donald Trump who wants to honor the military with a parade. The very day the Democrats decided that they should make fun of Trump’s physical disqualification for military service – Democrats were pretending to think not serving is bad that morning – the Donkeys also decided they needed to spazz out about honoring our troops.

Whap! That’s the sound of the Democrats stepping on another rake.

Is a parade a good idea? A bad idea? Irrelevant! It’s a hilarious idea, because when this idea erupted on social media, it was absolutely certain that the liberals would immediately take a position that required them to say, “No, we should totally not honor our troops.”

Oh, I’m sure they’ve got plenty of nuance to that position – my favorite is their newfound concern about spending – but at the end of the day the message is clear. Trump wants to honor the troops, and the Democrats don’t.

Hilarious! And Trump does this to them all the time.

The president’s quarters have to be echoing with laughter every night after another day of the Beltway Bubble Boys ‘n Girls dancing to The Donald’s tune. By leveraging tweets, leaks, and off-the-cuff statements, no one has ever owned the mainstream media like Donald Trump. Those Democrat court reporters hate him, to be sure, but when he says “Jump,” they say, “How low?”

The “treason” imbroglio was another glorious liberal clusterfark. Trump gleefully giggles as he uses that word and within seconds there’s a Hiroshima of Huffiness. The land echoed with the high-pitched squeals of “Oh, well, I never!” in the wake of PDT using the very same word that tens of thousands of leftist idiots and their Fredocon pals had spent the last 18 months tossing about more promiscuously than Bill Clinton in Mazatlán on spring break.

So, for a couple days, we were treated to the delicious spectacle of the liberals arguing that, “No, we’re not traitors!”

Name one Trump supporter who, in the wake of a year of listening to fevered fantasies about Russians and Hitler Reborn and all the rest, gave one-millionth of a damn that the Dems were tearing their thinning, gray hair out over Trump joking about “treason?”

Hint: There wasn’t one. Not one.

And for those of us still fuming about how the liberals play kissy-face with legit traitor Jane Fonda, you fussy fakers are going to have to show us a lot more than that to move the needle on the Give-A-Schiff meter.

Every day, the Democrats seem intent on stepping on a new rake. The tax bill comes out, and the Democrats’ promise that those of us not already dead from Trump pulling us out of the Paris Climate Change Grift were going to be dead from getting more money back in our paychecks.

Whap! Rake! Because working folks keeping their own money is bad – for Democrat prospects.

Then a bunch of companies start giving bonuses to their employees, which the Dems pooh-pooh.

Whap! Rake! Because money not dispensed by Uncle Sucker doesn’t count or something.

And then Nancy Pelosi, the gift who keeps on gibbering, announces again and again that a grand is just “crumbs.”

Whap! Rake! Way to remind us why everyone hates San Francisco limo libs, Richie Witch.

With powerful midterm messages like, “We intend to repeal the tax reform bill that gave you Normals a few more bucks,” and “More illegal aliens or you’re racist!” the Democrats are a shoo-in to hold their House seats in Manhattan, Marin County, and Chicago! Say, a month ago wasn’t there a blue wave coming? Oops.

Then there was the early February stock market stutter, where a short-term correction sent the Dow plunging to depths not seen since last December. Naturally, when America stopped winning for a moment, the CNN gang was ecstatic – you half expected the panels to break out the Marlboros and start cuddling. But Tater Stelter and the rest of them then had to contend with a 500+ point rebound the day after the big dip, and they did so by changing the subject. But the damage was done – when you crow about how the Dow dropped about a net 1500 points over three trading sessions, it only highlights how the Dow rose about 7000 points since Inauguration Day.

And then there’s DACA, the ultimate rope-a-dope, where Trump has maneuvered the Democrats into being the ones who are stopping these illegal aliens from getting amnesty because the Dems don’t want to give in on border control measures everyone who is not some pinko doofus wants. Please please please, Chuck, shut down the government again, and again, all for the benefit of law-breaking foreigners. Step on that rake! You know you want to!

Oh, and simmer in outrage at how Trump tweeted his condolences to the family of Edwin Jackson of the Colts after some illegal alien who should not have been here got hammered and killed him. Yeah, Trump is the problem for telling the truth, not the illegal aliens who are killing Americans.

Let’s have that talk, liberals. You keep telling Normal Americans they are bigots for complaining about having to bury their brothers and sisters, their fathers and mothers, their kids. That topic is not hilarious, like your other stupid strategies, but it demonstrates the undeniable fact.

Trump owns you liberals. He has your pink slips. He holds your strings. You dance to his tune.

Your unreasoning hate, not just of Donald Trump but of the Normal Americans he champions, and your burning desire to take back the power you have lost, has blinded you to the truth. It’s also made you deaf to the coherent, which is why so much of what you say sounds insane to Normal Americans. And that’s why everything else you say is drown out by the “Whaps!” of you dummies stepping on Trump’s rakes.

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Hiroshima of Huffiness...I LOLed.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
As the saying goes, he is living rent-free in their heads. It is hilarious to watchthe Trump Effect take hold and cause idiots to descend further towards blathering, incoherent madness.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Great read, thanks Jallen. President Trump sets trap after trap and the Dems/Libs fight over who is going to jump into them first. Too funny!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
This as we learn that Congressman Swallwell, D-California, has announced a bill to make it a crime to intimidate or demean journalists!

I’m not making this up!

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
This as we learn that Congressman Swallwell, D-California, has announced a bill to make it a crime to intimidate or demean journalists!

I’m not making this up!

Link

So the libtard and wild eyed left "reporters" are not smart enough to actually figure out how stupid them make themselves look. What is their answer to that truly shitty reputation they have created for themselves?

MAKE IT AGAINST THE LAW TO INSULT THEM, EVEN BY TELLING THE TRUTH!

Some people just cannot stop themselves from proving to the world just how stupid they are.

I would be rolling on the floor in helpless laughter if this were not so serious for the country.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

I’m not making this up!

Link
When I read this story yesterday, I though to myself, I dare anyone to challenge the position that the media and the Dem's are independent of each other. Swallwell is just attempting to protect the propaganda arm of the DNC. And rather blatantly.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:

I’m not making this up!

Link
When I read this story yesterday, I though to myself, I dare anyone to challenge the position that the media and the Dem's are independent of each other. Swallwell is just attempting to protect the propaganda arm of the DNC. And rather blatantly.

Any such law is a non-starter. If he doesn’t realize that, he should get his law school tuition refunded.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Being as there are no journalists, any more: What's the point?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
This as we learn that Congressman Swallwell, D-California, has announced a bill to make it a crime to intimidate or demean journalists propagandists!

I’m not making this up!

Link

FIFY

As for original article. I love it, I thoroughly enjoy watching them pitch anti-American BS. Soon they will realize that their Trump Derangement Syndrome costs them seats.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:

I’m not making this up!

Link
I think the First Amendment would have something to say about that.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
These people are way out of their league with this President!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post