SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another hate crime hoax, St Olaf College MN
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another hate crime hoax, St Olaf College MN Login/Join 
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
One of my favorite 1911 movies.
What are the other 1910 movies?

Give it a second...

This version of Frankenstein was spooky in its time:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0001223/

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4572 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Lol got it. I gave it a few mins and missed it. Big Grin I'm not the sharpest hammer in the bag.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is what happens when you spend so much time complaining that Aesop's Fables are discriminatory against wolves and you miss the part about what the boy was doing, what happened to him, and why.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Have a problem with insufficient outrage? Don't be disappointed or dismayed but the lack of media attention or public outcry. Take matters into your own hands and create your own!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
"The reason I said in my earlier note that this was not a genuine threat is that we learned from the author’s confession that the note was fabricated,” he added. “It was apparently a strategy to draw attention to concerns about the campus climate.”

That's exactly what this note SHOULD do is draw attention to a "campus climate" that produces fake hate crimes (spare me those too) to gin up hysteria. It won't

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Infidel
posted Hide Post
quote:
kz1000, how 'bout this one instead?

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker

Posts: 645 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: May 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post