SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A request for help for my service dog organization - celebrity connections
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A request for help for my service dog organization - celebrity connections Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
I just want to throw this out there because...well, ya never know.

The annual fundraising gala for my service dog organization is called the Celebrity Martini Glass Auction. We get celebrities and other notable figures to autograph martini glasses, which are then designed by artists in keeping with the signer's personality and career and sold at a live auction. We raised over $650k at last year's event. I am the chairman of the 2018 event.

The hardest part of planning the event is getting signatures from celebrities with the stature and name recognition to command the $10-50,000 paid for each glass at auction. Past signers have included Kevin Spacey, Mark Wahlberg, Clint Eastwood, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Ben Affleck, George HW Bush, Tony Bennett, Mike Ditka, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw, Joe Torre, Sean Hannity and others.

I thought I would poll the SF crew and see if anyone had a connection to someone who fits that description - could be anyone from Hollywood, sports, music, fashion, arts, etc.

If you know someone...or know someone who knows someone - and wouldn't mind facilitating the acquisition of a signed martini glass, I would appreciate it if you would reach out to me. Email is my profile.

I'll bet there are some interesting connections on the forum.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
I have a few clients that are in the NFL and NBA, they haven't talked to me since the election but I can shoot them a text.

:edit:

what's your organization?

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
I have a few clients that are in the NFL and NBA, they haven't talked to me since the election but I can shoot them a text.

:edit:

what's your organization?

The organization is PAWS Assistance Dogs and the event website is CMGA

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
We could probably get Bendable to sign a few Big Grin

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post