SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Decided to Have a Car Accident Today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Decided to Have a Car Accident Today Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
wrote off the front end of the Tacoma

feeling a bit sore right now...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
So are you in a "coma" now?

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Taco Hell...

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3299 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good your just sore...hate it for your ta'coma'!

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Feel your pain. One month ago someone ran a red light and took the front end of my Tundra. If I had not seen him coming and slammed on the brakes, he would have t-boned me.

Hope your results are better than mine, my 2003 Tundra was totaled.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Hey, that's a good thing. Now you can justify all that money you've been paying for insurance. Big Grin

Seriously, I hope you are Ok and come through it with your sense of humor in tact.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Glad you're all right. Sorry to hear about your taco.
quote:
Decided to Have a Car Accident Today
I'll be happy to take your Ferrari off your hands until you can make better decisions Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Wow, glad you are OK. "Sore" can be overcome.

Hope your vehicle is not too badly damaged.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
thanks - apparently someone is coming down from Phoenix to look at the truck in a day or so

I am hurting in places I didn't know I had...gonna put a dent in my golf swing next week Frown

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Details? Who hit whom?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
We need to have a little talk about your decisions

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Glad you are still with us. The stupidity and inattention of drivers is sometimes mind-boggling.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
As others have said, I'm glad you're only sore. Would not hurt anymore to have a check up by your doctor, you know just to make sure.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Glad you are still with us and posting! Next time decide NOT to have an accident!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
I feel your pain.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
Feel your pain. One month ago someone ran a red light and took the front end of my Tundra. If I had not seen him coming and slammed on the brakes, he would have t-boned me.

Hope your results are better than mine, my 2003 Tundra was totaled.

Wow just about 1 month ago, I got hit as I was almost completely thru and intersection and the guy even turned right to hit my lest rear quarter. Just got the Explorer back a week ago.
Plus the other driver flew the coop.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That looks really bad, totalled?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had my accident Monday. Lost it on ice and collided with another rig, that rig kept going and never came back. I was sore until this morning.
I was pretty upset for a while until it hit me, no pun intended, all I got was a dented fender and a few sore muscles. Could've been a lot worse for my truck and for me.

Posts: 593 | Location: Glide, Oregon | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Take care of yourself. As I'm sure you know, normally the soreness gets worse before it gets better. I hope you are back to normal soon.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Take the opportunity to put one of these on the front instead of letting your insurance pay for your stock Toyota bumper. I did this once.

http://www.shrockworks.com/Fro...5-2014-pr-16174.html

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post