SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stunning Confirmation: Judicial Watch Obtains IRS Documents Showing McCain Staff Urging IRS To Target Tea Party Groups…
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stunning Confirmation: Judicial Watch Obtains IRS Documents Showing McCain Staff Urging IRS To Target Tea Party Groups… Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
that he had to win as his version of an old school officer and gentlemen or not at all.

The best he could hope to do there was 1 for 2.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And here I thought I was one of only a few that disliked McCain and wished him to be gone, the sooner the better. One little bit of fortitude in Vietnam does not make up for the decades of deceit and treachery that has been his existence since he became a politician

Posts: 990 | Location: Windermere, Florida | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never liked "Songbird McCain". He has been deceiving his constituents, and the American public for decades. I'm sorry, but good riddance to this RINO. McCain is the left's best friend and collaborates with them regularly and is proud of that. He will NOT be missed when he finally goes.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why stunning? We always knew he was a piece of shit.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
It is shameful to Arizona to have him in the public spotlight now.

Too bad that he has become a turncoat to his party. Once he was respected by the people of the GOP in Arizona - his true colors are now showing.

Be gone soon McCain. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I’ve been done with that jackass since he rolled over and let Obama just waltz into the White House.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 0658:
And here I thought I was one of only a few that disliked McCain and wished him to be gone, the sooner the better. One little bit of fortitude in Vietnam does not make up for the decades of deceit and treachery that has been his existence since he became a politician

There's a buttload of people in Arizona that have felt like you for a LONG time.

Unfortunately he has had some big money behind him to take out a million TV adds around election time that apparently people fall for.
Once the primary is over, it's vote for McStain or a Democrat...which is the same choice as hitting your finger or your thumb when you miss hammering a nail.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
McCain losing the Presidential election was a blessing we could not realize at the time.He may of done worse damage to America than even Obama.

Posts: 12578 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
He's always been a really small man...vindictive and mean.

He earned his nickname of "McNasty"

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
McCain losing the Presidential election was a blessing we could not realize at the time.He may of done worse damage to America than even Obama.

...this was my only consolation during the Obama first term.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Found a news item that includes an update with a response from McCains office. Of course, they deny everything.

https://www.washingtontimes.co...dits-weapons-destro/

Posts: 3369 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
McCain was ranked near the bottom of his class at the Naval Academy. He was an undistinguished naval aviator, and a lousy husband to his first wife. His spent his time in the Senate as an ersatz Republican, a useful idiot for the Democrats. His presidential campaign was weak to the point of embarrassment. It’s long past time for him to go.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I never cared for him and other RINOs in government. How could he be voted in office for so long.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Fuck that old man. He would lie to your face and turn around and stab you in the back. What a traitor.

He really was the Manchurian candidate. He’s no hero, just a whiny little bitch.

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
why cant that traitorous piece of shit just die already

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Go Cancer Go!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post