SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stunning Confirmation: Judicial Watch Obtains IRS Documents Showing McCain Staff Urging IRS To Target Tea Party Groups…
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stunning Confirmation: Judicial Watch Obtains IRS Documents Showing McCain Staff Urging IRS To Target Tea Party Groups… Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
what made him hate America and its citizens so much - he's been sucking the tit of the country for decades getting a free ride - that wasn't good enough for the bastard....

The NVA and the Russians were playing the long con with him...a real life Manchurian Candidate.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
I’m glad this came out while he is still breathing. If there are any other confirmations about just how big a POS this guy is hopefully they make it snappy so he can hear all about it.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
He will meet his maker soon enough.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems to me this is a pretty big deal. Yet it is not reported anywhere else that I can find this morning. Not FOX, Breitbart, Daily Caller, Drudge, not even CNN. (I haven't checked msnbc 'cause I'm out of tums). What's up with that?

Posts: 582 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
He will meet his maker soon enough.

Before he does, I want him in front of a Judicial Sub-Committee grilling him on his bullshit and watching his wrinkly old ass lying through his teeth. In terms of people single-handedly destroying this country, that unprincipled MFer rates right up there with the Krimson Kenyan and his man-wife. But I must place my faith in the Lord...

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. - Romans 12:19

And I hope God avenges with EXTREME prejudice!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ranger312:
Seems to me this is a pretty big deal. Yet it is not reported anywhere else that I can find this morning. Not FOX, Breitbart, Daily Caller, Drudge, not even CNN. (I haven't checked msnbc 'cause I'm out of tums). What's up with that?

Did you read the link?

Judicial Watch is apparently the source, CTH is carrying the story.

Maybe some outfits din’t see it as that big a deal, or don’t want to miss other news to run this.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
It's a sad testament to the state of your character when someone like Lois Lerner appears to have more integrity in comparison.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I send a check to Judicial Watch every year. A worthy, and effective, organization.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Perhaps this is why the GOP backed off on Lois Lerner

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some people believe McCain took a dive in the 2008 election. I ignored the rumor until this kind of stuff surfaced. Now, I'm not so sure.

Posts: 78 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PPinesRon:
Some people believe McCain took a dive in the 2008 election. I ignored the rumor until this kind of stuff surfaced. Now, I'm not so sure.

He’s a vindictive MFer. I’d bet my next paycheck he took a dive. How else could he pick that loony tune for VP.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PPinesRon:

I think it is harder to believe the fix wasn't in on that election. Probably will be seen in history as the pinnacle of the uniparty / swamp.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Not sure why this is a Stunning revelation, McCain never was a true conservative and he fought the tea party members from day one.

He's always been a part of the DC establishment, interested in himself and nobody else, getting his ass kicked after getting nominated made him even more of an enemy, bitter, defeated, at the end of his opportunity to get the one job he felt he deserved.

Posts: 23397 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
He's a POS, no doubt.

I've long had that opinion, was heretofore lacking serious objective evidence.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe some outfits din’t see it as that big a deal, or don’t want to miss other news to run this.
Yea, Melania's taste in jackets is bigger news.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
His time in Vietnam is no excuse for respect given towards this asshole. He gets NO PASS from me. I have more respect for common thieves than this "war hero".

This latest revelation is treasonous, a violation against the country. Go to hell McCain.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16677 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In a previous post I spoke respectfully of his military service. I haven't liked his politics but this report brands him for what many of you already recognized, he is a traitor and hypocrite.

When he dies I hope he is treated the way he treated our country and the principles of freedom.

____

I'm filled with gratitude for the blessings I've received.

Posts: 707 | Location: So Cal | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not sure why this is a Stunning revelation, McCain never was a true conservative and he fought the tea party members from day one.He's always been a part of the DC establishment, interested in himself and nobody else, getting his ass kicked after getting nominated made him even more of an enemy, bitter, defeated, at the end of his opportunity to get the one job he felt he deserved.

^^^^^^This is the key I think.

Too be sure, McCain hated his political opponents, that is to say any one who had the gall to run against him in AZ was on his enemy's list.

For all of that, it was obvious from about day two of his run against BHO when he refused to allow his campaign to use BHO's middle name or mention he was schooled in a Madrassa, that he had to win as his version of an old school officer and gentlemen or not at all.

I never considered him to be the brightest bulb in the string and thought he acts more like an old school single seater fighter jockey than a competent politician.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
I sincerely hope his wife does not take his place.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't he blowup one of our aircraft carriers.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post