SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's so cold today...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's so cold today... Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by taco68:
-36 here yesterday! Went to work as usual, then lunch with the daughter and her boyfriend! Just another winter day, or as we say it "it's making ice for fishing"!

You win...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
It's so cold I saw a chicken with a capon.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2401 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
It's so cold I saw a chicken with a capon.

Bwahahahaha. Big Grin. That's good.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:
Originally posted by taco68:
-36 here yesterday! Went to work as usual, then lunch with the daughter and her boyfriend! Just another winter day, or as we say it "it's making ice for fishing"!

You win...
https://s17.postimg.org/4nijqs0a7/12655.jpg

For shit sakes I can never get this right.

Seem to have lost it what could be sudden death Eek Cotton, MN -41 vs. International Falls -36

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5130 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
It's so cold I open the refrigerator to get warm.

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
It's so cold today . . .

that I didn't go trout fishing. Frown

But I'm going tomorrow. Big Grin

Several local ponds got stocked over the past 2 weeks. They put some big-uns in there. Got to catch em before they're gone.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post