SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Foam Cannon Users what is your soap of choice????
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Foam Cannon Users what is your soap of choice???? Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
I picked up a cheapo foam cannon from Amazon. While the adjustments suck and I can’t get it to not spray water with no foam it works for $18.
I picked up Chemical Guys Extreme Bodywash and Wax.

My first use I did not run it down with a wash mit. It did a decent job but nowhere near a gloss finish. Though the vehicle was covered in pollen.

I’ll give it another go and I picked up a new microfiber mit to wipe it down. Hopefully I’ll get better results.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25420 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adams, CG, Auto international, Einzett, Autoglym. Any neutral ph Foaming shampoo for cars will work just fine.

If you really want to give your car a once over before claying. Use Auto internationals Valugard 3 ABC step wash
http://www.valugard.net/index....utralization-system/

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought one of those as well and mine works great....I use everything from Meguires Gold Class to the Chemical Guys stuff you mentioned and it has been awesome.

I generally will hit the car once with a pressure washer to loosen dirt, hit a second time with foam cannon, use bucket and mitt then pressure wash rinse

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I use the Chemical guys stuff as well as some Griot's wash I was gifted at X-Mas. I think Mr. grouse hit it by mentioning to use any neutral ph wash.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Chemical Guys soap is perfect.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Chemical guys in my cannon.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
WHICH CHEMICAL GUYS????

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25420 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
I use the Mr. PINK stuff and have been happy. I have a brush on a long handle that could be connected to a hose that I use to scrub a bit after foaming. It’s a fast, good enough wash. Not perfect, but I’m ok with it - I can do all three cars in under about an hour - wheels, wash, dry, and windows. Though I haven’t done the new Expedition yet.

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
WHICH CHEMICAL GUYS????
This one Honeydew Snow Foam. Insane amount of foam with the right pressure.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
WHICH CHEMICAL GUYS????

I heard that Chemical Ali was hanging around.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post