SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Food Recommendation for Lubbock, TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Food Recommendation for Lubbock, TX Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted
I have to go to Lubbock, TX this week for an investigation. Does anyone know of somewhere I should go eat at while I am there? The State of Texas will be paying Smile My investigation is actually in a different town, but Lubbock seemed to have a better selection of hotels. I am just wondering if there is a great place to eat at while I am there.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wandering, but
not lost...I think
Picture of brywards
posted Hide Post
An old friend of mine owns The Crafthouse Gastropub. Great food, good beer. He locally-sources as much as he can, and even his ketchup is made in-house.

Posts: 2715 | Location: West Texas | Registered: January 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
+1 for the Crafthouse been there a number of times.
Christakis Burgers for great burgers.
Stellas for Steak. https://stellaslubbock.us
Spanky's decent burgers and mammoth fried cheese.

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I ended up being too tired after work to go to a good dinner, which is what usually happens. Sad that I can have a free meal, but end up just staying at the hotel working.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Try breakfast!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post