SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For Sleep: The Shipping Forecast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Sleep: The Shipping Forecast Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
The BBC's shipping forecast has put me to sleep in record time the past two nights.

Here's 5 hours of it.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Imagine the poor bastard that hard to read that!!!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
99% Invisible, a great podcast, did it's most recent episode about The Shipping Forecast: 99% Invisible . It's very interesting. Never even knew it existed before hearing the podcast.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1953 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Yes, 99% invisible is great. I like it even more because you can also read the podcast scripts as an article.

https://99percentinvisible.org/

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post