SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Would you like to see a patient man?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Would you like to see a patient man? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Far more patient than I, and likely far more patient than most of us. What a good guy.

And for the passenger, well, your super-sized order of Karma is here!

"I had three more hours in me". Big Grin

Posts: 107562 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
And the jackhole got fired- beautiful Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Driver is a far better man than I. Just listening to 30 seconds of that dickhead’s whiny ass nasal voice and I would have had to bail out.

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
If the passenger hadn't spoken I would have thought he was black. The driver was much more patient than I would have been.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Yet another in a revolving door of examples of millennial's doing the "I WANT IT SO YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TO ME!!!!" dance, and losing their minds when they don't get their way.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
When weasel boy flips his phone right into the driver's face, and does it again real quick-like? Yeah, I'd have gone off like a bomb. This man (driver) is in a whole 'nother class of cool than I am. Hats off to you, my friend.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
The driver is a class act for sure and a man of unnatural calm.

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I always struggle with the line between being cool and enabling bad behavior.
By not throat punching these types we are telling them that it's ok to act like little savages.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
He is a better man than me.

Well done Sir!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Driver = CLASS.ACT

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Imagine what it would take for you to do what he did. Frankly, as much as I've tried to be a selfless person later in my life, I could not endure what he did without crowning that jerk. The dead pan look on the drivers face was gold.....lol

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Judging from the driver's accent, I don't think he was raised in America's school system. Consequently, he didn't have it drilled into his mind everyday while he was growing up that he's a victim, etc. Instead, he works hard, keep his commitments, and lives a life worthy of pride. When you genuinely respect yourself, it's much easier to put up with ignorant, small-mind assholes like the punk in the back seat - their attempts at insulting you actually only amuse you.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Judging from the driver's accent, I don't think he was raised in America's school system. Consequently, he didn't have it drilled into his mind everyday while he was growing up that he's a victim, etc. Instead, he works hard, keep his commitments, and lives a life worthy of pride. When you genuinely respect yourself, it's much easier to put up with ignorant, small-mind assholes like the punk in the back seat - their attempts at insulting you actually only amuse you.

Ever wonder why African immigrants are so successful in this country? It's because no one ever told them they were victims. So much easier to do well in life if you have been told that society is against you and no matter what you do the man will keep you down.

I'd like to buy that man a beer and shake his hand. He's much bigger of a man than I would have been in that situation.

Hats off to you sir!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
The driver has the patience of a saint.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
That would make a good Valium ad.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
He is a better man than me. I applaud his patience.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
The response for the tonsil hockey jockey in the backseat...."Excuse me, is your name Neal or Bob, or is that what you spend your time doing".

Excellent calm and professionalism exhibited by the driver.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
He is a better man than me. I applaud his patience.

Absolutely.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
If the passenger hadn't spoken I would have thought he was black.

Ya’ mean straight?

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
He said I had three more hours in me. I would have lasted about three heart beats after the asshole shoved his phone in my face. Well done young man, well done!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post