SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Georgia’s gubernatorial election
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Georgia’s gubernatorial election Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The guy with the scope on his rifle-- what the hell is that under the barrel, a grenade launcher?

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
What a shit write up, they painted her as a moderate.

https://www.ajc.com/news/state...oGuvGdkQKEgrjFYxiCI/

"Gun laws
Republican

Brian Kemp: Opposes new gun restrictions and backs “constitutional carry,” which would let gun owners conceal and carry handguns without a permit. He proposed a sales tax holiday for guns and ammunition. Kemp also wants to end some “gun-free” zones. Ran provocative ad showing him brandishing shotgun next to young man courting his daughter. Won support from GeorgiaCarry.Org, a pro-gun group.

In Depth: Social issues recede to backdrop but remain key to some Georgia voters

In Depth: Gun rights vs. gun control a major factor for many Georgia voters

Democrat

Stacey Abrams: Supports stricter gun laws, including universal background checks for private sales of firearms and a repeal of the “campus carry” legislation that allows permit holders to carry weapons on college campuses.

In Depth: In Georgia, Democrats chart new course on gun control"

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Guess one of the guys grabbed the wrong EDC bag for the meetup.

He's the General, that's the satchel of ballots for stuffing the ballot box.

Pretty scary stuff.
In Philly the Black Panthers guarded the voting site with nightsticks.
Eric Holder did not hold them accountable for voter intimidation, so now it seems they have been emboldened to carry firearms.

Using display of guns to intimidate votes to vote for a candidate who opposes guns.
Guess they fail to recognize the irony.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
The guy with the scope on his rifle-- what the hell is that under the barrel, a grenade launcher?
37MM flare launcher, probably.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Is that scope on backwards

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by justjoe:
37MM flare launcher, probably.[/QUOTE

I wonder who supplies their snazzy uniforms, since none of them probably have a day job.?

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why won't she buy a calculator, do the math and just GO AWAY???!!! Mad

Posts: 809 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I hope she sends the peons in her crew to pick up all the damn signs,hundreds of them on both sides of 41&19 highway from Jonesboro to Griffin

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Why won't she concede already?

It's clear as day that she lost, the numbers aren't even close.

Posts: 33749 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Because she thinks she can win by claiming her opponent, as Secretary of State, rigged the election - which would make "the numbers" a subject of debate.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I was in a position to "rig" my own election, I would put in a much larger cushion than this argument claims. Let's see I want to win. But,I'll drag the election out for days and possibly into a runoff. Hmmm......

Posts: 809 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I'm still amazed she was on the ballot what with her $50k unpaid back taxes among other things. Then again she's a (D) so having a vile resume is considered a big plus. That is in keeping with the continuing trend among Demonrats which I find utterly disgusting. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
I feel like this will end up being a re-count. Not sure how Abrams will find 60k votes but you know how that goes.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Looks like the shotgun man keeps his finger on the trigger. Eek

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2076 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Is that scope on backwards

Yeah, that scope is on backwards. Obviously those firearms are for Posing with, not actual shooting (unless it's a drive by).

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5642 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

Fleshlight

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8325 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Seriously, that scope is on backwards, is it not?

Does anyone think it is on correctly?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Seriously, that scope is on backwards, is it not?

Does anyone think it is on correctly?

Well, maybe he wants to shoot things that are really close instead of things that are really far...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is what happens when you hire the B-team instead of the A-team. Big Grin

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
quote:

This is what happens when you hire the B-team instead of the A-team. Big Grin

Lol. Yeah those guys are more likely to be breaking into a van instead of busting out of one.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15250 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post