SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Georgia’s gubernatorial election
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Georgia’s gubernatorial election Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Guess one of the guys grabbed the wrong EDC bag for the meetup.

This is what happens when you hire the B-team instead of the A-team. Big Grin

In 2018, a crack dealing commando team had warrants and attempted to avoid going to prison for a crime they probably did commit. These boys promptly threw a fit, along with their community. Today, still wanted by the police, they survive by selling drugs, intimidating law abiding citizens, and hiding in plain sight. If there is a problem on the street, if the police at too overwhelmed to do anything, and if you live in a Democrat stronghold... then maybe you live in the area of... The "B" Team

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:

So the guy with the purse, is he a general officer for the Black Panthers or just into bling?

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:

So the guy with the purse, is he a general officer for the Black Panthers or just into bling?

RMD

Maybe it's just a really stylish designer satchel charge? Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dtech,

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Guess one of the guys grabbed the wrong EDC bag for the meetup.

Curly, Larry, Moe and Shemp

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3811 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
It's a European carry-all!!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Guys, on this page alone, you have quoted that photo four times. Scroll up. Take a look. In this three page thread, that photo appears seven times.

Does it really need to be on any given page more than once?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Has the future french-fry cook conceded yet?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Not yet.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Relative of Mike Tyson that also flosses with mooring line! Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ink is broken?

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post