SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma-Mossberg shotgun stock..winner picked!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma-Mossberg shotgun stock..winner picked! Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted
Hey guys, cleaning up the gun stuff at Casa de Mike and I have a black polymer factory stock for a Mossberg Maverick (also fits 500&590). It’s standard length. I took it off mine and replaced it with a two inch shorter stock. It has the soft squishy recoil pad and screws.

If anyone wants it, it’s yours....I will let this run for a few days and if there are several responses, I’ll Karma it off at the end of the week.

Rules:
1. YOUR EMAIL MUST BE IN YOUR PROFILE.
2. Must be a member before today.

Be safe my imaginary friends.

*********The Karmanator has spoken!**************

Safespot you won. Check your email for Karma/sigforum in the subject line.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MikeinNC,

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use that on my son’s 500. Very generous offer. Thank you!

Posts: 586 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
My 500 could use a new stock. Thanks

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1110 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity. Please add my name.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wolfpacker,

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

Thanks!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance. Would be a nice match for my 500 trunk gun. Thanks!

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you. I have a extra bird barrel that I would not mind making into another complete gun. Thank you.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the karma.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well.
Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Bump, so anyone who may have missed it...you still have until COB on Thursday

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frog in boiling water
posted Hide Post
Please add me.
Thanks.

Posts: 429 | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
I could certainly use that. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
Yes, please. I have a pistol grip 500, and was just thinking I needed a stock. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3015 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in Mike!!!
Thank you,
Dlcchp

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lucky #1

Thank you Mike! Email is inbound. My son and I will put the stock to good use.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: safespot,

Posts: 586 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Safespot, go check your mailbox!
Just got an email saying it had been delivered.

And lemme know if it works for you.

posted Hide Post
Hey Mike,

The stock is here and looks great! Nice job packaging in the custom box with tucked flaps. Smile

We'll get it installed as soon as my son gets a break from school. Hopefully this weekend.

Two very long work days. Sorry for not responding earlier. I sent you an email just before I saw your post above.

Thanks again for the stock!