SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Meet Bloomberg
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meet Bloomberg Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
Sometimes having an NRA membership has its rewards. I just received the latest copy of American Rifleman, and in it is an article about Michael Bloomberg titled, "Bloomberg sets presidential sights upon Second Amendment."

While that in itself should come as a surprise to absolutely no one, the short article ends with, "Want to know more about Bloomberg's history of attacking our Second Amendment freedoms? Learn more at meetbloomberg.com.

Prepare to be horrified, if you aren't already.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
That douchebag has been running ads on YouTube left and right. No doubt going for the under 35 demographic.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
He is spending a buttload of cash on advertising, my facebook news feed was covered in his ads until I reported them as a scam

I heard two of his ads on our local talk radio station on the way to work this morning

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
He was here in Arkansas on MLK day to pander for the black vote. His TV ads run constantly here.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
This is from a few years back: Mad

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCC-rEx81PE&t=10s

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bloomberg is not a stupid commie, he is a tyrannical asshole, without an ounce of a clue what the regular joe on the street thinks.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just heard one of his ads cuz I couldn’t get to the mute button fast enough. He called Trump a “dangerous demagogue”

He hasn’t looked in the mirror lately. Asshole.

Posts: 766 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Relax everyone, Bloomberg hasn’t got the proverbial snowballs chance and he’s spending a ton of his money to expose his agenda to the rest of America that might not otherwise already know. He won’t make it out of the primaries and if he runs as an independent, better for Trump.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Relax everyone, Bloomberg hasn’t got the proverbial snowballs chance

I think everyone in this forum realizes this. But the thing about Bloomberg is that he is the Soros of Gun Control. All of the Democrats in Virginia received money from Bloomberg. Instead of helping those in need, he spends his money to disarm America, so that he and other like him will retain and keep power to do what they want.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
No One in Middle America will vote for the Wonder Putz!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bloomberg, go fuck yourself.

He's a good example that shows money does not make you smart.

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:

Many people said the same thing about Trump.

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zipriderson:
quote:

Many people said the same thing about Trump.

Exactly.

Bloomberg is flooding the air or, wires nowadays, with his adds. Quick, clean and staying on theme, they're only going to increase with the Super Bowl coming up, then the NBA Finals, Stanley Cup and the Summer Olympics; its going to be a constant drone. The Dems who are on the fence, will be thinking, this is what Trump did; spent a lot of money on adds and bought the presidency. Obviously, there was a lot more to it than that, to include Trump actually getting into the debate ring, something we've yet to see Bloomberg do.

He's betting that the Sanders/Warren Show will sour both candidacies and the DNC will be desperate for somebody, anybody, to put on the ticket with any realistic chance. The Alphabet People won't vote for him and 'fly-over country' may hold their nose while pulling the lever unless, they've already made the switch to the GOP.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
It's unwise to be dismissive of Doomberg.

This is what got Virginians in the situation we are in today.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Bloomberg is as dangerous as they come.

I personally believe he is hoping if he doesn’t outright win the democratic nomination and it goes into a brokered convention that he has a plan to swoop in and win it.

Do not take this sumbitch lightly.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
Bloomberg is as dangerous as they come.

I personally believe he is hoping if he doesn’t outright win the democratic nomination and it goes into a brokered convention that he has a plan to swoop in and win it.

Do not take this sumbitch lightly.

Yep. This man has more money than he knows what to do with and he's spending it on his campaign through commercials on YouTube and elsewhere.
He will flood his message, true or not, to anyone he can reach.
Hell, I laughed when the thought of Donald Trump as president was brought up. Money, time and a willing public is all that's needed.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Do I have to meet him? Can I just pay someone to kick him in the ass and tell him to GTFO of my country?

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I don’t need to meet Bloomberg. History reveals to us his type. One needs only to review it to forecast what he would be with power.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know that he's obsessed with having power over people just like a lot of other liberals but I wonder why he's so obsessed with the private ownership of guns in particular. We all expect anti gun nonsense from these people but this guy is willing to spend millions of his own money on it.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
but I wonder why he's so obsessed with the private ownership of guns in particular.

My late sister in law was anti gun and wholeheartedly believed that guns are dangerous. Could be a reason or one of them. I know better as most people do that it's the person.
Does Bloomberg have a police state in mind? Does he want the people to not be able to rise up against a tyrannical government? Him included?
To many options or theories. He's feeding some people what they want to hear though.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post