SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NYPD Sergeants' Union 'Declaring War' On 'Anti-Cop' Mayor De Blasio
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NYPD Sergeants' Union 'Declaring War' On 'Anti-Cop' Mayor De Blasio Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
I did not see this posted anywhere yet, so if it's a dupe, please lock:

I saw this and said "GOOD!" It's time they start to fight back against this Communist, cop-hating piece of shit! Mad

quote:

SBA

@SBANYPD

Mayor DeBlasio, the members of the NYPD are declaring war on you! We do not respect you, DO NOT visit us in hospitals. You sold the NYPD to the vile creatures, the 1% who hate cops but vote for you. NYPD cops have been assassinated because of you. This isn’t over, Game on!
10:20 AM - Feb 9, 2020

quote:

SBA

@SBANYPD
Police are being targeted.The anti cop tone infecting our city & state is causing bloodshed. Before any public official sends their thoughts & prayers, they should ask themselves how the language & behavior they've been tolerating has contributed to violence against police.
10:20 AM - Feb 9, 2020

quote:

James Woods

@RealJamesWoods
This is a stunning moment in American culture. Proud, dedicated police sergeants declaring war on a treacherous cop-hater who has done more to incite violence against #LawEnforcement than anyone in history. No punches pulled. A shocking indictment of #CopHaterDeBlasio https://twitter.com/sbanypd/st.../1226622830244171781

quote:

NYPD 'Declaring War' On 'Anti-Cop' Mayor De Blasio: Sergeants' Union

Zero Hedge
Mon, 02/10/2020 - 11:36

The Sergeant's Benevolent Association (SBA), which represents thousands of New York City police sergeants, said on Sunday that they will go to 'war' with 'anti-cop' Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) after several police officers were targeted in brazen attacks over the weekend, with one ending up in the hospital.

Suspect Robert Williams was arrested after allegedly attacking two officers within 12 hours - starting when he opened fire on a marked NYPD van on the evening of Feb 8, hitting officer Paul Stroffolino, 31, who was shot in the neck and chin. Almost 12 hours later, Williams walked into the 41st precinct station house just before 8 a.m. on Sunday morning and opened fire in the lobby in the presence of several police officers. He has been charged with attempted murder and criminal possession of a weapon.

Stroffolino was released Sunday morning to applause from his fellow officers following a full recovery.

Earlier Sunday, the union tweeted that Mayor de Blasio would not be welcome to visit wounded officers in the hospital, and that the police has no "respect" for the Democratic mayor, according to The Hill.

"Mayor DeBlasio, the members of the NYPD are declaring war on you! We do not respect you, DO NOT visit us in hospitals. You sold the NYPD to the vile creatures, the 1% who hate cops but vote for you," tweeted the SBA.

"Police are being targeted.The anti cop tone infecting our city & state is causing bloodshed. Before any public official sends their thoughts & prayers, they should ask themselves how the language & behavior they've been tolerating has contributed to violence against police," the union continued.

Link

Posts: 33541 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Wow! About time!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6186 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Too bad Robert Williams was arrested.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5679 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Awesome.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53053 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Wow! About time!

I was about to say. Guy is slow on the uptake. Better late than never I guess.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NYPD is 40,000 officers...this is from the Sergeant's Union, how many other unions are there for LEO's in NYC?

Posts: 14537 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
The NYPD is one of the most obnoxious organizations in existence. There's no other organization that cries, whines, complains and demands constant attention like they do. They need constant stroking like a needy dog (apologies for lumping my canine friends in the same class).

They've been staunch supporters of democrats for decades. Whatever policies have been put in place in NYC was done with their willing and eager assistance. Their allegiance is to whomever promises the largest booty. They can be bought, they have been bought and they continue to solicit themselves to the highest bidder. Their loyalty changes with the direction of the wind. They have no honor and I find them to be every bit as distasteful as liberal politicians.

I'm supposed to give a shit that the people who bought them are now mistreating them? I don't think so. They are finally reaping what they sowed. Long overdue as far as I'm concerned.

A few short years ago during the height of their feud, the NYPD publicly admitted they participate in a quota system. Basically, they admitted fleecing the public for their political bosses. They said this officially and publicly. The moment they got what they wanted, they fell back into line and disavow their admission.

In case I didn't get my point across, I'm not a fan.

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
^^Mkay, but how do you really feel?^^ Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6186 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pessimist:

You don't say

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25980 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Yeah, frankly, if they had been that incensed about attacks on law and order in general/argued for self-defense rights against the criminals, I’d give more of a damn about their opinion as well.

It’s amazing how many retired NE LEOs retire south, bloviste about being “only ones” then fail to hit the broad side of a barn at ten paces on a range...

Posts: 5702 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
AKA, “The enemy of my enemy, is my enemy’s enemy.”

Posts: 5702 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
De Blasio is Mayor because Carlos Danger decided to start taking dick pics. Only reason he has the job is because no one qualified wants it. Say what you want about the NYPD but I support them over this inept and unqualified loser. I go into NYC often and appreciate the job they do under the conditions they have to do them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5905 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
I only wish we had a union here in Chicago that actually gives a damn about it's officers.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2509 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
What was DeBlasio's reply? I haven't seen anything about it.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1853 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Hopefully tip of the iceberg in the awakening of America. These liberal policies are fueling attacks on police. It needs to stop.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37895 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Communities get the kind of police department and policing they deserve. If these sergeants and the other police unions endorsed and supported the candidacy of the moron that is now the mayor, they (like the constituents who cast their vote for him) have no one to blame but themselves. If the actually worked for an opposition candidate and supported him with $$$$$$, then they need to work harder next time.

By all accounts, this mayor hates the justice system and the police in particular. His policies do everything but endorse criminality. If the residents of New York have no interest in making their street safe for themselves and those sworn to protect them, then they better learn to live in a "target rich" environment. Roll Eyes

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10184 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
quote:

Would you like some cheese with your whine? Roll Eyes

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Klusk2:
I only wish we had a union here in Chicago that actually gives a damn about it's officers.

Don't worry, be patient. It's coming but change takes time. I think we have our version of Pat Lynch in Chicago. His name is John Catanzara. I've seen the ineffectiveness of Lodge 7 for over 30 years now. It's time for change. No more Mr. Nice guy in the FOP. If the City doesn't want to respect the Police, make them fear us.

Posts: 5729 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P210:
quote:

Would you like some cheese with your whine? Roll Eyes

Hey, if they're being shitbags, they need to be called out on it. The shield isn't a shield from everything.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
“Hey, if they're being shitbags, they need to be called out on it. The shield isn't a shield from everything.”

His policies are getting cops hurt and killed. He’s the shitbag in this equation and it’s sad that anyone’s confused.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post