SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Reloader's Karma - Winner Announced
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reloader's Karma - Winner Announced Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone, and please count me in!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone!

You should be getting your official SigForum unitard in the mail.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put my name in the hat. Thank you.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Teaching a couple of neighbor kids to reload - this would be a welcome addition!

He Is No Fool Who Gives What He Cannot Keep,
To Gain That Which He Cannot Lose!

Posts: 593 | Location: central nebraska | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Starting to reload 223 and 6.5 Creedmore.
I'm on the low end of active for posting, but reading on the forum almost every day.
Thank you for this karma.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drobinson
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your 10,000 posts! This is very generous of you. Please add my name to the hat this would make case prep so much easier.
Thanks
Derek

Posts: 563 | Location: SC | Registered: April 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 10,000 posts!! That is a milestone. I'm reloading for my son-in-law, 3 grandsons and myself so the case prep would really speed things up for me. Thanks again for the chance.

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 726 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on reaching 10,000

Please throw my name in the hat, I have a bunch of brass to process and I bet that would improve the process

Thanks

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
I've always enjoyed your posts and am happy to see you reach your 10,000 post karma, I'm in.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8215 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on 10,000 posts. I'd like to try for this for my case prep. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me in Please! Thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
ME...ME ,,,PICK MEPICKME!!!

congrats' on the milestone!!

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
I could definitely use it, thanks for offering it up.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
I've looked at those many times in the past, but haven't bitten the bullet yet. I would love a chance to get chosen for this one. Thanks for the awesome karma, and congratulations on 10,000.

Posts: 1276 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Bump for interest.

Karmanator will pick a winner at oh-dark-thirty tomorrow morning, EST.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator picks sigcrazy7. Congratulations!

Please contact me within 24 hours at the email in my profile. Put "karma" in the subject line so I'll know it's not spam.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Wow, my first one in ten years here. Thanks so much for your generosity.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8215 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post