SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I am 50 today!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am 50 today! Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

My wife threw me a big surprise party at Dave and Busters with the whole family and friends one year. That’s probably the most memorable of all except for it being a rough time in life.

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I turned 73 about a month ago and boarded a cruise ship on my day.

Posts: 5619 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to you.

I was sick on my fiftieth birthday and my wife took me to the doctors office.

When the doc realized it was my birthday he said he had a present for me.

He left the examination room and came back with my prescriptions, and a referral for a colonoscopy.

Talk about a shitty, pun intended, day.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday. 50 years ago Bob Hope went to Vietnam and the first heart transplant was performed and we got you.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I will be joining you in late August.

My best birthday was spent on a 300 yard range with a really nice .308 , my wife, and an amazing picnic lunch.

Hope it was a good one.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
70 was a good year, I guess. I’ll be joining you in July.

My birthdays tend to be low key. But I’ll always remember as a kid my Mom made a cake like a train, really a series of small cakes.

Thanks, Mom.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Hey Happy Birthday. My father, his lady friend and my wife were out for dinner on my birthday. A gentleman 3 tables over has a heart attack, his wife screams and I start doing CPR after getting him down on the floor.The paramedics arrive and I just move out of the way and return to the table. Our server was watching and asked how I could be so calm? I told him simply it wasn't the first time. It made the meal a little more meaningful.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Happy 50th! I remember that, 8 yrs ago! I actually dont remember my 50th, but Im sure I had fun. Enjoy!!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5296 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!
Sorry this is late...

Best regards,
Mark in Michigan

Posts: 502 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way late to the party, but Happy Birthday anyway!!

My 50th, the wife took me to an all inclusive hotel in Cozumel. First and only trip there that I didn't scuba dive, just snorkeled. None the less, a very memorable trip!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the club. Start buying the LARGE bottles of Ibuprofen.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! I turned 50 last year. My girlfriend (now fiancé) had a pig roast for me. Also since my friends call me Slayer Guy, she got me a Slayer birthday cake.

The two of us with the pit master and pig.

The cake.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
Happy Birthday! I turned 50 last year. My girlfriend (now fiancé) had a pig roast for me. Also since my friends call me Slayer Guy, she got me a Slayer birthday cake.

The two of us with the pit master and pig.

The cake.

My question is instead of frayedends, why your not Slayerguy

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:

My question is instead of frayedends, why your not Slayerguy

Ahh, I assume you mean for my Sigforum name. I was dubbed Slayer Guy in 2016 by a local cover band singer because I requested a Slayer song. We've since become great friends and everyone I've met through him has called me Slayer Guy (including his mom, which is pretty funny).

I've been on Sigforum a lot longer.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, punk! Wink

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post